Thread: Bulk buying

Segata is offline Has not one but two workbenches in his shed

Bulk buying

How does this work buying pellets, I've seen many mention getting prices down but sites don't seem to show it as an option when I'm searching, not buying just this second but doing my dilligence before hand so I can make sure I get the most bang for my buck at the end of the month.

As always thanks in advance.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Segata View Post
    How does this work buying pellets, I've seen many mention getting prices down but sites don't seem to show it as an option when I'm searching, not buying just this second but doing my dilligence before hand so I can make sure I get the most bang for my buck at the end of the month.

As always thanks in advance.
    Uttings used to advertise price for each tin and also price for 10+ tins. Myself I would phone jsr /uttings and just ask them. If you have a mate local then possibility buying even more and split the savings. Alternatively keep checking the sales section. I must have near 100 tins and most were bought through private sales. They soon mount up.

I may well have a look, was tryng to stick to sponsor but nothing says buy x amount for discount etc or atleast doesnt for me, not aware of anyone living near those sellers, just maybe Sundown and Ronnie sunshines not far away and Pownalls when I'm at Caister.

Bulk buying

Try the Wolfman you can set the quantity they will give the price with a discount and there's no Postage, Uttings still quote for discounts you will need to click on the item they will quote for 1 tin, 5 tins or 10 tins, you will need to pay postage

I use Krale or jsb-diablos.de for sleeves, both offer a great service
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars

Cheers Chaps