S111SS624X50LRIRMOA,
    0.25 MOA ADJUSTMENT
    TACTICAL TURRETS
    SIDE FOCUS
    30MM TUBE
    MATTE BLACK.

MOA-2
    ILLUMINATED RECTICLE

Just a rought price please, Hardly used and great condition, Just been asked to possibly sell these on but asking for a rough price first. Thanks.

Anyone got any idea. Thanks.

Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom
    I think the issue is that for air gun use the parallax is quite high 30/40m or something I think, so it's value takes a knock, £350 would be my guess, but you may need to go lower, although that's good if your putting it on a powder burner, but it's a lot of scope for one of those?
    Making a mockery of growing old gracefully since I retired

Here's the factory blurb:
    The SIII PLR 6-24x50 Zero-Stop rifle scope features a new internal zero-stop mechanism and a Second Focal Plane illuminated MOA-2 reticle. Designed for long-range target shooting and hunting, the scope provides 100 MOA of windage and elevation with ¼ MOA tactical knobs.
    The windage and elevation knobs have 20 MOA per revolution. The 30mm body tube is waterproof, shockproof and nitrogen charged. The minimum focus is 20 yards.
    The PLR (Precision Long Range) Series is designed to provide premium performance in an affordable package. All models sport a black satin finish with high visibility markings to quickly identify your scopes settings.
    The large oversized tactical knobs are easy to adjust in any weather conditions and are resettable to zero. The new internal zero-stop mechanism provides a tactile and audible positive stop for dead-on zero setting. The windage knob is marked for left and right so there is no second-guessing when making adjustments.
    For superior performance, Sightron created a new Zact-7 Revcoat Plus lens coating for increased light transmission and improved clarity. Sightron’s patented ExacTrack Windage and Elevation system is standard on all models.
    All reticles in this series are illuminated with a side-mounted 11 positions off/on rotary type dial which uses the CR2032 Battery. The side-mounted focus system has been redesigned for improved minimum focus performance.

I'd agree with Jesim 1 on value

Thanks very much to you both for the reply, At least we have something to work with. Thanks very much.

the powder burners like these , ive had a few of the older stac 2.5-17 x 56 versions as excellent with NV

the Stalking Directory is good for these types of glass , i would say you would get nearer £400-450 for this in my honest opinion

rgds
    G
    Last edited by georgie; 21-05-2024 at 07:21 PM.

New at Optics warehouse £1134.95, surely got to be £600+ if it's as new boxed etc.

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    New at Optics warehouse £1134.95, surely got to be £600+ if it's as new boxed etc.
    Funny enough I come across a similar price , I did think my mate paid around £1200. But thought I may have got it wrong. Unfortunately he's no longer with us. Untill i see the scope again , For some reason swfa was either on the box or the scope , Unless it was on the other scope that was there, Just something that's confused me a little , Unless they the same company of course. He bought a lot of scores from optic warehouse, I may try and bell them or get his wife to ring. Ain't a clue what he paid for them. Just thinking now, Think the swfa was on another gun.