PDA

View Full Version : Emley Moor :: HFT :: 10th September

Brian.Samson
02-09-2006, 04:03 PM
If you enjoyed last weekends HFT course at Emley Moor, here's a chance to try your luck again (on a different but just as challenging course).

:: Round 6 of the NEFTA Hunter Series :: Sunday 10th September :: Emley Moor FTC ::

This is an open HFT event, just turn up, book in and have fun. No need to be a member of NEFTA or the BFTA and no need to Pre-Book.

There are two sessions - first one starts at 9am, 2nd at about 11:30am.

It's a full 30 peg, 30 target HFT course shot to UKAHFT format and guidelines.

There are no winners as such, so no shoot-offs to wait around for etc, no trophies, and no presentation ceremony at the end.

We do run an award scheme though - Gold, Silver and Bronze merit badges for those that reach the required standards. These are at a cost that everyone can afford - this is your last chance to earn a NEFTA Hunter merit award this year!

The price is just £3.50 for adults and £2.00 for Juniors (under the age of 15). Everyone's welcome, shooters and non-shooters alike. Spectators are welcome if they're considerate of people shooting the course.

Bacon and Egg sarnies and teas etc, plus all the usual Emley Moor facilities and hospitality.

I think camping will also be available if you give Trev a bell on Monday (contact details on the UKAHFT website) or there's the travel lodge nearby.

The NEFTA Hunter series has been a big success in it's first season and the final round is sure to be an excellent event. Just what you'd expect from this well established club, so why not pop along and see if you can win a Gold badge.

Hope to see you all there

Full details can be found on the NEFTA Hunter website - www.neftahunter.co.uk

Paul Hudson
02-09-2006, 04:25 PM
Definitely won't be missing this one Bri! I'll be there, if only to let the HW put some manners on the young Jedi ;)

Paul.

Brian.Samson
02-09-2006, 04:47 PM
I think the old master might be shooting a twanger (if he can remember to bring the right rifle with him this time) - so be careful he doesn't beat you at your own game Mr H. We won't take the pi$s much - honestly ;)

wOoDsTeR
02-09-2006, 05:21 PM
I think the old masters days are numbered.:D

lol me 2. Did you know Krock has a Springer now Paul?. :D The boy has said he is coming to chew bubble gum, and kick ass :D

Paul Hudson
02-09-2006, 06:27 PM
lol me 2. Did you know Krock has a Springer now Paul?. :D The boy has said he is coming to chew bubble gum, and kick ass :D
LOL - why do you think I posted what I did ;)

I can but try to intimidate him :rolleyes:

Paul.

Paul Hudson
02-09-2006, 06:28 PM
We won't take the pi$s much - honestly ;)
Yeah - and the Moon really IS made of green cheese :D

P.

wOoDsTeR
02-09-2006, 06:31 PM
Yeah - and the Moon really IS made of green cheese :D

P.

Damn, for 33 years I thought it was white cheese :rolleyes:

Paul Hudson
02-09-2006, 06:32 PM
Yes, but YOU still believe in Santa :D

wOoDsTeR
02-09-2006, 06:49 PM
Yes, but YOU still believe in Santa :D

Are you trying to distroy me, I hope he is legit, I want a PW stock this year :D

Paul Hudson
02-09-2006, 08:20 PM
Get Trev Ryan to tell you his Santa joke - you may change your mind :eek:

P. ;)

Pavel
03-09-2006, 06:44 PM
Last and hopefully the best yet. :)

Paul.

Pavel
04-09-2006, 01:44 PM
Back up ya go. :)

wOoDsTeR
07-09-2006, 05:34 PM
Hey Paul,

I was up at Kieranís house the other night and he was out in the back yard with his TX, sick I tell ya, just sick!!. You would think his grouping was with a PCP, and as I was leaving he said something about having a huddo burger on Sunday?:eek: ;)

I then said to him "What if Harv turns up k?". His reply was: Harv?...pfft he is old school, it's time for the old school to move over for Kieran Turner :cool:

wOoDsTeR
07-09-2006, 06:03 PM
PS: Paul, can you send me my log in details to the shed to woodster@lincs-hft-club.co.uk . I did send a request for it but still not received it. I formatted the comp last week and lost everything, including my favs folder :( ...Real long story!

Cheers mate :cool:

wOoDsTeR
07-09-2006, 09:15 PM
I just got off the phone with Kieran and asked him how come he has not added to this post.

R: They know I'm coming, they all fear me, why add more salt into there wounds?.

Cool mother trucker or what?, I wish I had that boys confidence! :D

kieran turner
07-09-2006, 09:24 PM
you bunch of bull **** ters! first of all I am unable to shoot a springer anywhere near as good as most people, quit frankly I haven't a hope:( but I will be with good company anyway.

wOoDsTeR
07-09-2006, 09:32 PM
you bunch of bull **** ters! first of all I am unable to shoot a springer anywhere near as good as most people, quit frankly I haven't a hope:( but I will be with good company anyway.

He has told me and Andy the same, chew bubble gum & kick ass :cool:

wOoDsTeR
08-09-2006, 10:25 AM
This lad is confident, he said he'd use any old pellet too. Spitfires? Marksmen?:D

Also ones found on the floor! :D

wOoDsTeR
08-09-2006, 11:32 AM
:D He even said he will shoot backwards while looking through a mirror. He's that confident.:D

LMAO.....You get to thinking we killed this thread mate?:D . That or we have scared em all that much, the Springer lads are staying at home on Sunday because they don't want to go up against our Lincoln's finest :p

BTW: All you .22 shooters watch out, he has said he is shooting .22 in 2008 to show lot how it's done :eek: After that who knows?......25 in the open class ?? :D

Cones
08-09-2006, 12:00 PM
He has told me and Andy the same, chew bubble gum & kick ass :cool:

You keep forgetting to mention that he is all out of bubble gum. :D

See you all Sunday.

Mark

wOoDsTeR
08-09-2006, 12:33 PM
:D Know what fellas?, if he lets me down now on Sunday now, I'm off to beat him alreet!!, and not with a gun :mad: :p

Paul Hudson
08-09-2006, 01:41 PM
:D :D :D :D :D

I think I've just ruptured summat! :o

Kieran - tek n'gorm on 'em mate - bunch of wind-up merchants :rolleyes:

Woody - I've only just seen this thread (some of us have had a busy couple of days). I'll reset your password on the shed and let you have the details in a few minutes mate.

P.

wOoDsTeR
08-09-2006, 02:51 PM
Woody - I've only just seen this thread (some of us have had a busy couple of days). I'll reset your password on the shed and let you have the details in a few minutes mate.

P.

Cheers buddy :cool:

Buggy2
08-09-2006, 06:29 PM
See you all at Emley on Sunday.

Will we see you there Mr Hudson?:)

I am looking forward to watching Keiran beat you and Harv with his springer if he can!! LOL :D :D :D

Kes
08-09-2006, 08:59 PM
In fact, Kieran said he'll beat you blindfolded, using a b2 with .22 crushed Marksman pointed pellets and shoot left handed with nettles shoved down his underpants.:eek:

:eek: Isnt "Gonzales" just going there to try and outshoot him then? Do these violent sex games take place before or after the Competition?

Kes
09-09-2006, 12:45 AM
During.:)

I'll leave it then.

kieran turner
09-09-2006, 08:06 AM
****ing crabs and pongo's!!!!!

Brian.Samson
09-09-2006, 08:18 AM
Just in case anyone reading this thread has lost sight of what the thread's about (I know I have :D )

The Last Round (Round 6) of the NEFTA Hunter Series will be held at Emley Moor FTC (Just off J38 of the M1 - about halfway between Barnsley and Wakefield) tomorrow :eek: - Sunday 10th September.

It's a 30 target Hunter Field Target competition shot to UKAHFT rules and guidelines. ( you can read the full rules on www.neftahunter.co.uk ).

First session starts at 9am on the dot, 2nd session starts at 11:30am on the dot - both sessions will start after a safety briefing.

You can sign in for session 1 until 8:55am and session 2 until 11:25am. If you arrive later than 11:30am, you may be able to filter into session 2 after it's started, but don't rely on it - get there in time if you want to shoot.

If you've never tried HFT before, this is an ideal opportunity to learn the ropes in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, but it's your last chance this year, so don't miss it.

wOoDsTeR
09-09-2006, 09:18 AM
Just in case anyone reading this thread has lost sight of what the thread's about (I know I have :D )

It's all about Krock being top Springer tomorrow, nothing to do with NEFTA so you but out! :p

Brian.Samson
09-09-2006, 09:48 AM
It's all about Krock being top Springer tomorrow, nothing to do with NEFTA so you but out! :p
'Krock' - you mean Karen don't you?

wOoDsTeR
09-09-2006, 10:43 AM
What better publicity Brian.The young Karen has challenged the great Huson of Yourkshire.
We will have people travelling from all corners of the Kingdom to watch the joust.:D

Yeah, we done you a favour man. Me and Andy should shoot for free :p

Pavel
09-09-2006, 02:34 PM
Back up!!!

There is still some time for those who are bordering the, "should I, shouldn't I try this NEFTA Hunter thing." Go-an, you only live once!!:cool:

Paul.

TREV RYN
09-09-2006, 04:09 PM
i dont care wat yus talk about but stop saying silly things like shoot for free i went drip white and nearly passed out;)

wOoDsTeR
09-09-2006, 04:20 PM
i dont care wat yus talk about but stop saying silly things like shoot for free i went drip white and nearly passed out;)

LMFAO... :D :D :D

corb.177
09-09-2006, 04:20 PM

So a FREE raffle ticket would be out of the question then?

JimB
09-09-2006, 05:04 PM
For heaven's sake man it's YORKSHIRE! Land of the free - nothin';)

Paul Hudson
09-09-2006, 05:14 PM
Will I be there?

Put it this way. Last time Kieran and I met in competition, he was so unnerved and overawed by the whole experience that he forgot to bring the right rifle :D

He then made a bizarre suicide attempt involving a dog :eek:

I wouldn't miss this for the world - I've even brought the 97K out of "retirement" for this one (well, I had to - seeing as I've flogged the 98 back to Martz).

P. ;)

kieran turner
09-09-2006, 05:23 PM
Will I be there?

Put it this way. Last time Kieran and I met in competition, he was so unnerved and overawed by the whole experience that he forgot to bring the right rifle :D

He then made a bizarre suicide attempt involving a dog :eek:

I wouldn't miss this for the world - I've even brought the 97K out of "retirement" for this one (well, I had to - seeing as I've flogged the 98 back to Martz).

P. ;)

would it be out of the question for me and Pual to be on the same peg?

I won't bring the dog this time:D

wOoDsTeR
09-09-2006, 05:27 PM
would it be out of the question for me and Pual to be on the same peg?

I won't bring the dog this time:D

Oh your amazing!, not only do you want to distroy Paul, but you want to be there to see his face at the end :cool: .My Hero!!:D

kieran turner
09-09-2006, 05:57 PM
Oh your amazing!, not only do you want to distroy Paul, but you want to be there to see his face at the end :cool: .My Hero!!:D

to55ers;) :D

Paul Hudson
10-09-2006, 04:04 PM
Yep! The boy done good :)

Well done Kieran. Damn fine shooting young man.

Right, that's me off to find a website all about knitting or crochet...

P. ;)

kieran turner
10-09-2006, 04:15 PM
Well done K, you are the champ.:D

it was all fluke mate! Any other day Paul would of kickd my a55!

Kes
10-09-2006, 04:41 PM
it was all fluke mate! Any other day Paul would of kickd my a55!

The King is dead. Long live Gonzales!! :D :D :D ;)

Kes
10-09-2006, 10:01 PM
Thats Gonzalez Karan Ali Turner, son of Cooper.:D

Allah be praised. :)

Brian.Samson
10-09-2006, 10:08 PM
Results have been posted :-
> Click here for Emley Results < (http://www.samtec.hostinguk.com/neftahunter/Pub/Ui/Results/EmleyMoor.aspx)
> Click here for overall results < (http://www.samtec.hostinguk.com/neftahunter/Pub/Ui/Results/Results.aspx)

Well done to Paul Wilson for winning the Adult Open title
Dave Semmens for winning the Adult Springer Title
John Costello for winning the Junior Title

An excellent days shooting today and an excellent summer series.

Keep an eye on www.neftahunter.co.uk for details of next years dates (probably won't be released until January)

If you would like to carry on shooting in the NEFTA region there's the FT winter league coming up - 1st event 15th October at Thorn Dell