PDA

View Full Version : Ben Taylor

marty
19-05-2004, 02:13 PM
Went up to Harston yesterday for a health check on a Rapid, in my humble opinion you wont get better service than when you come here, as well as being thoroughly looked after i found Ben and his son friendly, informative and totally professional.

(Ben Taylor & Sons 01223 872655)

Chilly
19-05-2004, 02:16 PM
marty are those health checks still free?

bengarzy
19-05-2004, 02:38 PM
Yes, all checkovers and most adjustments ,if not to time consuming, are free and done while you wait.

Bengarzy

Chilly
19-05-2004, 02:55 PM
Thanks Ben :D

I'll pop over tomorrow afternoon sometime, also want to see you about this viper trigger

Terry D
19-05-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by bengarzy
Yes, all checkovers and most adjustments ,if not to time consuming, are free and done while you wait.

Bengarzy

I'm DEFINITELY getting worried about you, mate! :confused: :D

Terry :D

Ed W
19-05-2004, 04:27 PM
Please don't upset Ben until after I've managed to get some time to take my Dual Magnum up there...!:D

baz
19-05-2004, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Terry D
I'm DEFINITELY getting worried about you, mate! :confused: :D

Hehehehe, me too Tel;) :D

Baz

bengarzy
20-05-2004, 01:12 PM
To TD and BAZ.
You never thought you would get me on a pooter either did you?
But now that I dont have to be doing ten things all at the same time I can look after my customers mutch better, you cynical pair of Muppets.

Ben

BoNeS
20-05-2004, 01:20 PM
weird how broke theobens dont go to theoben now i know i would definatly take mine to harston after my visit to bens shop:D

Terry D
20-05-2004, 02:39 PM
To TD and BAZ.
You never thought you would get me on a pooter either did you?
But now that I dont have to be doing ten things all at the same time I can look after my customers mutch better, you cynical pair of Muppets.

Ben

Ah, now THAT'S the Ben I know!

Oi, Mush, kin yoo sell me one a them Worrich slug guns wot goes fru a dustbin an' that? It's awroit, I'm a nextpurt an' everfin'. ;)

baz
20-05-2004, 02:52 PM
you cynical pair of Muppets.

Ben

Ahh thats better then:D

Baz:p

bengarzy
21-05-2004, 01:11 PM
Terry, it would seem you remember word for word our first meeting at the factory in '82, only then it was a "Dobern" in .20 you wanted not a "Winerack"and the dustbin chrono was definitely mentioned.

Ben

Gary C
21-05-2004, 03:46 PM
Another Ben Taylor experience...

I was given the run around by another company re, adjusting my Anschutz trigger on a Rapid. Got various stories such as it couldn't be done etc... finally call back tomorrow etc.

No names.. let's call the Company TheoNoBen to preserve anonimity

Called Ben. I got simple clear instructions and Bens your Uncle, perfect snappy trigger.

Thanks Ben

RochdaleLad
21-05-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Gary C
No names.. let's call the Company TheoNoBen to preserve anonimity

Classic! :D I like it... had me in stitches, I tell you :D

David.