Thread: C02 : How long to leave in gun unused

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Do NOT leave the CO2 Capsule in it when not in use.
    Simple enough?

Why would you want to do so, apart from saving a few pence on gas...of course you soon have to shell out for new seals thanks to your 'cunning money saving scheme'.
    Disclaimer: I am a compulsive liar, and a dreamer. Anything that I post here, in the past, present or future are total lies, fictional or dreams that I have had.

Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I flipping said left!

_NPR_ Guest
    Can anyone advise how long I should/can leave the Co2 in my QB78? I didnt realise I had to empty it after shooting etc, thats gonna get pretty expensive as I like to take a few pot shots here and then at the start or end of my day in my garden at a pellet trap..

how long

How long for a ratty then...This is a new one on me,no one says ever how long you sould leave the cylinder in.Hows the King ratty ,the one with the big cylinder as a butt get on with this,same sort of seals.If this is so,then why dont crossman let you know about it,just a thought or am I getting the wronge end of the stick,am very intrested,cheers....Andy

AdrianAdrian Guest
    Yes, i thought that too.

And what if you are using paint ball bottles (E.g. like Steve D 19/01/06)

Adrian

how long

Me thinks,,,,a can of worms here,,come on Crossman what gives ,your loyal subjects have to know...cheers nen..Andy..