Thread: B.a.g.s Insurance

sniper22 Guest

B.a.g.s Insurance

ive just been on the tawd vale club site where theres been a lot of speculation regarding wether or not were insured.
    can i just say now for the record that as from 28/2/06 we are no longer with the N.W.F.T.A and their insurance but instead are covered to the tune of £1000000, through melrupps insurance. a copy of which can be sent to those who are having sleepless nights worrying about it.

may i also add that im appalled no one had the gonads or forethought to email, ring or visit us to ask. instead theres been a plethora of posts posing "what if" questions. one post by top lady states her cushion slipped at our last ft shoot.

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT ON AN OUTDOOR RANGE ? RED CARPET ?

furthermore can i state now WE ARE NO MORE OR LESS AN ACCIDENT BLACKSPOT THAN ANY OTHER OUTDOOR VENUE.

baxterbasics Guest
    Was the cushion seriously injured?

Quote Originally Posted by sniper22

....furthermore can i state now WE ARE NO MORE OR LESS AN ACCIDENT BLACKSPOT THAN ANY OTHER OUTDOOR VENUE.
    Well I think you'll find that most clubs don't suffer from "Cushion Slip" Tony.

Read the posts again mate - most of them were very supportive of you and your club - only one person really queried your insurance - and they are allowed to ask the opinion of others.

And as I said on the TV Site - I wouldnt use Red Carpet - not on a farm - more of dark green.

sniper22 Guest
    supportive - cushion - jesus steve your a comic genius.

talking of slippage, further to our conversation re chuff chaff - e45 is better than germolene - fact. plus you dont end up with a pink patch in your duds.

:d