Thread: HILLERS SPARES now MIDLAND AIRGUN SPARES

HILLERS SPARES now MIDLAND AIRGUN SPARES

Dennis Hillers airgun biz has been bought out by Chris Hough in Derbyshire , and is now MIDLAND AIRGUN SPARES . Tel 01332 874601 . He is currently cataloguing everything , but will be kicking off with a stand at the Birmingham International Militaria Fair ( Birm Motor cycle Museum ) in a few weeks . He says he will bring peoples orders to the show if asked ......
    Thought people should know .mention you heard it on the BBS !

I phoned up Midlands Airgun Spares about two weeks ago. For some parts that Mr Hiller had. But they are still in the process of cataloging them. I'm still waiting for them to get back in contact with me.

Might give them a call in the week. Just to chase it up.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

mad mike Guest

Re Arms Fair...

Midland Airgun Spares Ex Dennis Hiller will be at the International Armes Fair on Sunday the 19th at Birmingham,and would welcome any airgun enthusiasts to go and say hello.They will be taking order's for airgun spares,and selling some nice old guns too...!
    Go and have a chat with them,and tell them what you are looking for.They might be able to help you!They are airgun enthusiasts firstly,and will help any way they can.

Dave. Guest
    Mike,

Whereabouts in Derby's are they based ?

Quote Originally Posted by mad mike
    Midland Airgun Spares Ex Dennis Hiller will be at the International Armes Fair on Sunday the 19th at Birmingham,and would welcome any airgun enthusiasts to go and say hello.They will be taking order's for airgun spares,and selling some nice old guns too...!
    Go and have a chat with them,and tell them what you are looking for.They might be able to help you!They are airgun enthusiasts firstly,and will help any way they can.
    I'm thinking of going to the Birmingham Arms Fair the weekend. Is anyone else from here going? I went to one about three years ago, need to bring my cheque book this time!

I spoke to Midland Airgun Spares on Tuesday very pleasant person on the phone, however they didn't have the part I wanted though.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

mad mike Guest

midland Airgun Spares

Midland Airgun Spares are located near Long Eaton,Derbyshire.They operate a mail order service the same as Dennis used to.Allthough they carry many spares,both new and secondhand,they don't profess to carry every spare part for every airgun ever made...!What they will try to do if they can't help is offer advice or suggest alternate places to try find your parts.An ideal place to start looking for that rare part would be on this excellent forum,in the Wanted section.Many airgun collectors have a SPARES box, which they would willingly offer bits to help fellow enthusiasts to complete that certain project!!

Midland Airgun Spares are located near Long Eaton,Derbyshire.They operate a mail order service the same as Dennis used to.Allthough they carry many spares,both new and secondhand,they don't profess to carry every spare part for every airgun ever made...!What they will try to do if they can't help is offer advice or suggest alternate places to try find your parts.An ideal place to start looking for that rare part would be on this excellent forum,in the Wanted section.Many airgun collectors have a SPARES box, which they would willingly offer bits to help fellow enthusiasts to complete that certain project!!
    Yep done all the above & here's the thread to prove it

As for the Midland Airgun Spares they did try and give other options to get the part.

Regards
    Paddy
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Operating without any decent restraint - Nottm
    ooohhh thats about a mile from me!!
    1st Battalion Humberside Cavalier Rescue Deserters on the cut