Thread: Burnham Hft - Heads Up

Burnham Hft - Heads Up

OK boys and girls - the course is set and ready. We have tried to set a good course with a balance between getables and stretchables !!!!!!

We always like to push it a bit if we can. Please remember that the course has been set by a new set of shooters at Burnham. I think they have done a good job but if you have any problems with any of the lanes, please bring it to our attention ASAP and we will sort it.

Directions - go to www.streetmap.co.uk & scroll down to and click on "Landranger Reference" button. Enter SU845796 and the arrow is roughly where the entrance to the field is located. It will also be signed.

The road is called Westacott Way and it is signposted to Maidenhead Business Park or similar.

If you have a 4x4 then get it into 4WD and go down to the lower car park (I use the term lightly) on the left. If you are in a 2 Wheel Drive you can park off the track to the right. The surface is harder and you wont get in the way of the 4x4 whilst they are having fun !!!!!!!

If you need help, then please feel free to give me a buzz on -07973 783041.

We have sourced a Genny so there will be tea coffee and the like. We will have some rolls/sarnies choccy bars and cakes etc. but we dont have enough bodies to spare for canteen duty.

The last 2 or 3 shoots we have put on, burger vans were booked but just didnt show up and not even a phone call to warn us or say sorry. We tried but have not been able to get any one to confirm. Hence our warning to bring your own main course.

Prone shooter AKA "TreeDriller" Bob is right - the Shire Horse does food but never been there so don't know how many Michelin stars it has

The Fat Duck at Bray isn't too far away either for anyone into Snail Porridge and spandex wallets.

Think that is it for now - please pass this info on to team mates if they are not on BBS.

Many thanks

Simon Hamilton
    For Burnham Target Shooting Club
    In a battle of wits I refuse to engage with an unarmed person.
    To one shot one kill, you need to seek the S. Kill only comes from Skill

sounds fun. aslong as thier shootable left handed i aint bothered
    ford focus. 133bhp 262ft/ib of torque
    anshutz 8002
    RIVINGTON RIFLEMEN & WENDOVER FTC

SWAT Strachan is offline I am one with the Force, and the Force is with me...
    I'll do my best to be there.

My parents, brother and best mate treated me to a day paintballing for my 30th. This was great fun ... Until I got a little carried away diving for cover. I've sprained my ankle pretty badly (the swelling is rather impressive I must say ). I'll see how it is in the morning and God/Allah/Buddha/Jehova willing, I'll be there, but one step at a time .
    ├●┤ «●» ├●┤

levidog is offline I got wood.........Bzzzzzz
    Hi Swat hope you make it mate.

Simon I'm looking forward to the course, thanks for the phone number I'm bound to need it when I get lost,

Sean

See you there.

The mud bath is excellent for sprained limbs. Well it will be by the time the second lot get to shoot. Or just fast track the queue and wander around the 4x4 car park.

Assume you were sliding and not diving then
    In a battle of wits I refuse to engage with an unarmed person.
    To one shot one kill, you need to seek the S. Kill only comes from Skill