Thread: valuation please

Question valuation please

I am thinking of selling my Daystate 2000
    it's serial number is 00066,and is around 15 years old.
    It has just been totally rebuilt by SCR and had the dodgy original reg, removed, Dave has fitted one one of his own knock open valves, replaced all the internal seals ,tuned the exhaust valve re-ported it, and set it up, 85 shots out of a 180 bar fill, with less than 5 FPS variation on the 40middle shots and no more than 8FPS over the total. He also rebuilt and reset the trigger.
    the blueing is 95% and the FT stock is dark grained Walnut and is around 99% comes with an adjustable butt pad, the barrel is a BSA 16mm competition barrel, and is not pellet fussy and v/accurate. fitted with a brass silencer adaptor and an Original silencer.
    an Ideal HFT rifle or someone wanting a crack at full FT. still a competative piece of kit.
    becoming collectable.
    BUT HOW MUCH IS SHE WORTH.
    kEV.a.
    Born again biker........

Thumbs up

Go on then, I'll give you a tenner, mate.

Darren Petts Guest
    So much will depend on the quality of the stock that a valuation without a piccy will be tough. The 2000 wasn't well sought after in std form but Dave's work is well known for quality.

Dave. Guest
    Like Darren says hard to value without a pic of the stock.
    My mate bought one about 4 years ago in decent condition with standard Daystate FT stock and a walnut FT stock made by Mel Slack, I think he paid £250 for the lot, gun shot like crap though.

stock

the stock is a standard Daysate FT stock as fitted to nearly all their rifles, even the MK3 until the end of last year when the new model came out, mine has not got the adjustable cheek piece, but is a loverly bit of well grained dark walnut, the newer stuff is nowhere near as good these days, unless you are paying a premium, and the stocks nick 99% condition and has just been re-oiled .
    Kev.A.
    Born again biker........