Thread: A General apology

A General apology

A General apology to anyone still waiting for kit(pull throughs, cheques, etc) from me...some people are already aware that i work abroad and can only sort things out at the weekend..sometimes i pack things up and ask my wife to post for me....a good example was this week where i boxed up an action for posting to Hydrographics on monday, phoned John on weds and he told me he'd not recieved the action yet , phoned the wife last night and she says...sorry but i posted it today, i didn't think it was that important .......I really thought that she knew better, there is nothing more important than shooting stuff, eh?
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC
    A General apology to anyone still waiting for kit(pull throughs, cheques, etc) from me...some people are already aware that i work abroad and can only sort things out at the weekend..sometimes i pack things up and ask my wife to post for me....a good example was this week where i boxed up an action for posting to Hydrographics on monday, phoned John on weds and he told me he'd not recieved the action yet , phoned the wife last night and she says...sorry but i posted it today, i didn't think it was that important .......I really thought that she knew better, there is nothing more important than shooting stuff, eh?
    Chris - don't know if its a Barnsley thing but my wife is just the same

Dave.

Kingplinker Guest
    Just wanted to say that Chris is a top fella to deal with sadly I have nothing left for him to buy anymore

SNAKEBITE is offline Somebody must love me.......
    Chris was spot on with my delivery so anyone else cut him some slack!
    I AM NOT RACIST, I HAVE A COLOURED TELLY

Quote Originally Posted by HotShot
    Chris - don't know if its a Barnsley thing but my wife is just the same

Dave.
    Aye they're nowt but Rotties wearing lippy in t' Tarn. Specially them ez lives near t' Tesco.

Nah...she's a top bird.....she's the one that bought me my Steyr LP50 pistol(look on picturetrail link) for my birthday and then payed to have it dipped on our anniversary.....also told her last night that i'd just payed 800squid for Davestates Venom Cobra and her reply was "you work hard for your money, so spend it on what you want"

Didn't see the funny side though when i said i'd just ordered an 18 year old Swedish au pair

Dave ...its not true, i'd really have to think very,very hard if i was offered your Falcon mate.
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us