Thread: Power adjustment on RWS 500

Power adjustment on RWS 500

Do any of you guys own(Or have owned) the 500? i'm pondering buying one, if the power is too low is it easily adjusted? (Like the AA 410..) any other comments on the RWS 500 welcome as well! i dont expect power adjustment to be discussed in open forum, so please PM or e-mail your solutions please! thanks in advance.
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

Anyone????
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

sniper22 Guest
    IF its low, email me.

Quote Originally Posted by sniper22
    IF its low, email me.
    Thanks for that, if i do buy it and its on the "Low" side i'll get in touch.

perry190 Guest
    I had the 500 and found it too be a very proficient gun, mine had an aftermarket Gary Cane wooden stock but other than that it was the saem gun as off the shelf.

Only thing i found was that it was too front heavy for me due to the large 500cc bottle, I proceeded to take it to daystate and had the bottle changed to a 400cc one and also had the air ranger bull barrel moderator added

for me personally it was still too heavy with a fairly large nighteater scope on top, but I'm a bit of a wimp (as you can see from my liking of bull pups )

All I would say is try it for 'feel' and if your happy with a heavy gun then you cant do much better than the 500

Quote Originally Posted by perry190
    I had the 500 and found it too be a very proficient gun, mine had an aftermarket Gary Cane wooden stock but other than that it was the saem gun as off the shelf.

Only thing i found was that it was too front heavy for me due to the large 500cc bottle, I proceeded to take it to daystate and had the bottle changed to a 400cc one and also had the air ranger bull barrel moderator added

for me personally it was still too heavy with a fairly large nighteater scope on top, but I'm a bit of a wimp (as you can see from my liking of bull pups )

All I would say is try it for 'feel' and if your happy with a heavy gun then you cant do much better than the 500
    Cheers Perry!