Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ben Taylor & Son

Quote Originally Posted by bengarzy
    I reply to all my E mails EVERY morning, didnt get yours, try the Email address on our advert.
    Cheers Ben
    PM'ed you from here

dont mind me guys been dying to check out a cyclone and still miffed i missed him by half an hour apparently.....shame you have a saturday half day ben.....thought you were chained to a workbench 24/7...lol
    Last edited by merlin; 24-03-2006 at 10:38 PM.
    'The person who sais it cannot be done should not interupt the person doing it' _ old chinese proverb

Quote Originally Posted by merlin
    PM'ed you from here

dont mind me guys been dying to check out a cyclone and still miffed i missed him by half an hour apparently.....shame you have a saturday half day ben.....thought you were chained to a workbench 24/7...lol
    We may change our hours of opening if its worth it i.e open all day Sat (both in) and closed all day Monday, any comments?

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by bstrdmissed
    Thats a polite way of saying" i f*ing hate those guns,i will never touch one again,so dont ask"

Your not far wrong there then.

Ben

Ideot Savant Guest
    We may change our hours of opening if its worth it i.e open all day Sat (both in) and closed all day Monday, any comments?

Ben
    It doesnt make much difference to me as I can get to you before work, but I'd say in general you'd get more people driving to you on saturday from long distance and as posting rifles will soon be a thing of the past you may as well open saturday, perhaps even sunday and loose the tuesday.
    This is all well and good in theory, but I wouldnt work weekends, I did it for too many years. If I were to work weekends again I'd only see the missis for about an hour each evening.........so there is an upside

Huh

I think you should open all day Sunday, it would be easier for me

Baz

Gnome of the Woods Guest

Ben
    That would be much better for me. Altough I live about 40 mins away I work in central london, so having all day sat to visit would make life a lot easier.
    That is my own selfish point of view.

Cheers,

Paul

ps, Any news on the MPR trigger blade Ben?