Thread: John Bowkett Blueprinted Super Ten Bull Barrel(.22) FAC - The Tease(pic) and Wait!!!

John Bowkett Blueprinted Super Ten Bull Barrel(.22) FAC - The Tease(pic) and Wait!!!

Forgot to share this with you fellas the other night:

Well I got news from Mr. Bowkett that my Super Ten has shipped from the U.K. which has me stoked to say the least, now the wait

She's dialed in to shoot JSB Exacts at a regulated 900fps

To make matters worse(or better depending on how you look at it), John mailed me a sample target, the magazine and a few other items...

Here's a pic of the target at 50 yards(I can't wait, I want to use this rifle and the 12fpe version(that he blueprinted for me earlier this year) that I have for turkey hunting now that the season is upon us in California!!!)

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...BS10FACGRP.jpg

Regards,

Tony

Up until recently, I owned one too.

Very very accurate bit of kit. Devastating results.
    To be good, one must do good.

I took Mr. Fixit-Norm to see John Bowkett and pick up his FAC'd BSA Hornet on Friday. Had a bit of a chinwag about guns and the Hornet in particular. He is a very knowledgeable and interesting chap and does a fine job for a reasonable cost. Norm tried the gun out at 50yards last night and results were as shown in your group test. He was using a new magazine which BSA have developed to stop the fliers and it did improve his groups, stops the pellets getting "nicked" as they enter or exit the magazine and is supposed to be interchangeable with the Superten magazines unlike the originals which although almost identical were NOT interchangeable with each other.
    Another happy customer, Don't think you will be dissapointed.
    She was only an Admiral's daughter but her naval base was full of discharged seamen.