Thread: Crosman Nightstalker

Joe Guest

Crosman Nightstalker

I'm looking for a fun gun to let off steam at the range (20 yards max). Browsing through Uttings site I found the Crossman Nightstalker CO2 semi auto rifle. True semi auto 12 shots in 3 seconds says the blurb. Sounds Ideal says me.

Any one had any experiance of this gun? Is it a cheap nasty piece of tat? Or is it a reasonable fun plinker? It looks like a great laugh.

Its that or the Drozd.
    Last edited by Joe; 01-04-2006 at 10:52 PM.

Hi Joe

I have the DROZD and It's great fun (sad it ain't fully auto) but i think the Nightstalker will have the edge on accuracy owing to it using pellets and not BB.

Having said that i am tempted to get a Nightstalker myself.

When in doubt buy both......

David
    "Infa-me! Infa-me! ,They've all got it Infa-me!"

Joe Guest
    Hi David,

Thanks for the reply. Rumor has it that if your handy with a soldering iron and read the right websites the Drozd will go full auto but I'd be wary of the legal implications of such a mod. Reading the american Websites about the Night Stalker they moan about a stupidly heavy trigger I wonder if it can be dismantled and improved apon with a bit of polishing here and there or if its a product of a double action trigger indexing the mag. They say its true semi-auto but I wonder if it actually is?

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Bazooka Joe
    Hi David,

Thanks for the reply. Rumor has it that if your handy with a soldering iron and read the right websites the Drozd will go full auto but I'd be wary of the legal implications of such a mod.Joe

Yes that is correct..Five minutes tinkering in the work shop
    could get you five years banged up

Trigger pull is the only small critique iv'e seen aimed at the Nightstalker,no pun intended

David
    "Infa-me! Infa-me! ,They've all got it Infa-me!"