Thread: Bfto

Bfto

i was wandering if anyone on the forum is a regular user of the BFTO range at bisley.

cheers

flash

alan-aitch. is offline Burris Burris Burris Burris Burris Burris
    Might be.......who wants to know ?

i was just wandering as im a member of the club i thought there must be atlast one member on the site, i am hopefully going to morrow night and i was wandering if anyone from the forum would be their.

cheers

flash

I go most Sundays. Probationer

baxterbasics Guest
    If your,5.8,female,blonde and single and under 40 with all your own teeth,i`ll be there tommorrow

Seriously,there are quite a few BBS`ers known to frequent the hallowed turf of Bisley

xbow is offline "Right a bit, left a bit............"
    Whats the story then Flash?...

I'm assuming he has either a very nice and shiney gun, or he'll be wearing a dirty old raincoat... Either way he'll blend in well at Bisley

xbow is offline "Right a bit, left a bit............"
    Hope it's the gun Pod!

Quote Originally Posted by flash
    i was just wandering as im a member of the club i thought there must be atlast one member on the site, i am hopefully going to morrow night and i was wandering if anyone from the forum would be their.

cheers

flash
    Fair few of us on here actually Flash, just takes a while to suss out who's who.

Won't be down tomorrow, Wednesday night man.

frequent the hallowed turf of Bisley
    More like wet and soggy sods when ever I go there Why do they park a lake in the middle firing line

Bob

PS Alan, can you remind your good members about the Bunny Bash on the 23rd please.

Cheers.
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

BARPC

Basingstoke Air Rifle & Pistol Club. Founded 1975

Quote Originally Posted by Prone Shooter
    PS Alan, can you remind your good members about the Bunny Bash on the 23rd please.

Cheers.
    Yep, it's up on the notice board already Got a few clashes again this year though.

Alan.

no im not a 5,8 blonde and i dont own a nice and shiny gun(sadly i only own a superstar) and i dont where a wax jacket. so is anyone going to the range tonight or am i on my own.

cheers

flash

Gary C Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by alan-aitch.
    Fair few of us on here actually Flash, just takes a while to suss out who's who.
    nah it doesn't
    You all type with a posh accent..

baxterbasics Guest
    Flash-a few of us will be going tommorrow night after 7.00 Tuesdays are usually very quiet-ideal for informal plinking sessions.

whent down there this evening and had a laugh when i met the BFTO fox. its as tame as hell and sits under the rifles when we are shooting. and it also likes sugar cubes as one of the members found out. my dad put a bowl of water down for it to have a drink and it decided it wasnt thirsty but hungry so it decided to have a nibble on the china bowl and then found out that it wasnt as edible as it thought.
    also had a go on my friends S410 .22 rig and was hitting the tiny targets at the end of the range consistently on the bench and also quite often from standing which i was surprised at. it was a lot different from my superstar as there is no movement when it fires and with the mag it is so quick and easy to use. we were also getting 1 hole grouping with a hole mag in the same target. at 30 yards.
    and as u all mectioned it was deserted but there were a few people there and they were all welcoming as usual.
    maybe see some of u guys down there some time.

cheers

flash