Thread: Stealth MkII .22

Murdz Guest

Stealth MkII .22

Hi,
    Buying a Stealth MkII in a couple of days, just wanted some info from anyone who owns or has shot one before I take the plunge
    Will it be powerful enough out-of-the-box to take out bunnies? and at what range?
    Will it be consistant is my main concern, though I've spoken to Drum and he says he can sort it out if it has problems but I'm hoping it will be fine.

Any info appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chris

Good buy buddy, look in the review section, plenty of comments on it there.
    AKA: ultimate atomic indestructable sniping ninja terminator of oblivion/certain death blah blah blah etc...

Murdz Guest
    Hi,
    thanks Lefty
    I've done a search and found no reviews that states it is a MkII I guessed they were MkI reviews?

Regards,
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Murdz
    Hi,
    thanks Lefty
    I've done a search and found no reviews that states it is a MkII I guessed they were MkI reviews?

Regards,
    Chris
    The MkII is the Stealth 2000 model I think?

if one purchases S/H how does the uninitiated buyer know if it a Mk1 or a Mk2Stealth ..???

Stealth 2k has "stealth 2000" printed in white on the RH side of the scope rail
    For NV spotter and add-on videos, paste > some bloke night vision < into YouTube search bar

Talking

hi all im new to all of this sort of chatting malarki but anyway here we go.
    im also thinking of swapping my bsa lightning for one of these ive heard lots of gud things about them like their accuracy and consistancy and lots of not so gud things (like mistaking it for a rocket launcher)
    i would be greatfull if anyone could take me under their wing and guide me through the first week on airgun bb's:

its one of the only guns out there it pays to be carefull checking it out first,as the consitancy straight out of the box can be diabolical,mines gone from a low point of 100 fps between shots to an average of around 6 fps,
    although its took a lot of work
    most will be ok,but don't expect mirracles with it,you maybe be lucky as the general consentius (sp?) is they'r getting better straight out the box than a few years ago,
    but drum will make you some nice stuff,
    i just re-found out a pic of my internals,
    before and after..
    http://img18.exs.cx/img18/6973/gubbins3b8vd.jpg

they can be well worth the fettling,
    best fan site in the world as well . . . . http://talonownersgroup.com

JASON..
    lots of takedowns

[QUOTE=Murdz]Hi,
    Buying a Stealth MkII in a couple of days, just wanted some info from anyone who owns or has shot one before I take the plunge
    Will it be powerful enough out-of-the-box to take out bunnies? and at what range?
    Will it be consistant is my main concern, though I've spoken to Drum and he says he can sort it out if it has problems but I'm hoping it will be fine.

Any info appreciated.

DON'T USE IT ANYWHERE NEAR DIRECT FLIGHT PATHS TO AIRPORTS
    I AM NOT A NUMBER ! THE PRISONER

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133002