Thread: same guns

same guns

alrite guys if you can remember the first time i posted on here i was thinking of buying the gunpower stealth. well ive just bin surfing the net and ive been looking at the tallon ss are these the same guns or what because they seem to look the same BUT the tallon has a variable power setting wahooooooo can you get these great guns in the uk or not

kieran turner is offline I GOT SHOT......IN THE BUTTOCKS
    you can get them but a water pistol is much better, they are crap! all gunpowers are, stay away from 'em!

Why do you want variable power?
    And day by day and dauntingly, Our anger does increase. While you ruin us through ignorance,
    How can we keep our peace?

variable power option is available on british models with fac
    view http://www.gunpower.org.uk/home.htm website and look at accessories pricelist
    they are the same gun although the american ones are built in the states
    My Daystate Air Wolf
    revenge is a dish best served cold
    (old klingon proverb):

LagomorphHunter Guest
    Guess some people buy them or they wouldn't make them.

People who haven't tried alternatives, such as AA S410s, S200s, Daystates, well, most other rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by woodmister
    alrite guys if you can remember the first time i posted on here i was thinking of buying the gunpower stealth. well ive just bin surfing the net and ive been looking at the tallon ss are these the same guns or what because they seem to look the same BUT the tallon has a variable power setting wahooooooo can you get these great guns in the uk or not

for god sakes man nut an s410 a bloody good rifle! neh a fantastic rifle!

bstrdmissed Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by woodmister
    Woody you keep asking the same questions & keep getting the same answers,so why aren't you taking the advice
    You seem obsessed with power,but trust me ,you will grow out of this,most young shooters are the same and wise up with age & shooting experience.
    Learn to shoot with a 12 ft/lb gun 1st,then get an fac later on if you still feel the need.

if you want a pcp I urge you in your best interests to get an s410/400, many people will agree with me. Also forget the stealths and the s16's as they are rubbish, yes if you wish to spend a small fortune tuning the stealth it will become just as good as an out of the box s410.

Agreed, buy an S4** or a Falcon. As accurate as you are and don't require any fiddling. If you really must have it black, then spray the stock!
    And day by day and dauntingly, Our anger does increase. While you ruin us through ignorance,
    How can we keep our peace?

the stealth will do everything the talon ss will do but at lower power,and be smaller into the bargain,
    over here its called a "shadow" but without the variable power wheel,
    most talon shooters don't bother with the wheel once its set,
    they can be superb guns if you tinker with em,but they spend more time in bits than being shot,once you get one working good then keep it,but you'l spend as much on new hammers,springs,valves,tophats ect as you would on the gun itself,

don't listen to all these on here if you want one ,go and get one
    but don't expect to go over the limit as they are all power capped nowadays and won't go over 11.5 fpe
    they are realy designed to go 30 - 50 fpe and when throttled back for the u.k market .. suffer,which is why you have to tinker to get em shooting anywhere near accuratly at sub 12 fpe,

but if you realy need a "take down rifle" then the tdr is a better gun to get,i can get thumbnail groups at 50 yd's no worrys,
    and if you'v the cash lying around get a skan (best guns ive ever had)

JASON..
    lots of takedowns

no its not power i want its variable power because i do alot of shooting round buildings so instead of having holes in the roof i go for less power.and of the rifles i have posted about all of these have this option
    but im going looking at the aa 400 that i recently saw at my local gunshop so fingers crossed