Thread: no R in the month

no R in the month

shooting at this time of year :-

got back last night from a good lamping session , with 27 rabbits in the bag , at first i was well pleased . never shot so many in one session.
    but after thinking about it all day , i m starting to feel a bit guilty , its not the killing , its just that it was a bit too easy ( normaly only shoot 3 or 4 ).
    there all lovely rabbits mainly young stock 1/2 and 3/4 grown but no babies , but a couple are milky.

i was also out shooting pigeons over decoys last week for 3 days with the 12g and got some really good bags , my mate loved it and couldnt get enough , but i decided enough was enough ,as you can only eat so many and dont beleave in wasting them , even though a bit of a pest.

just wondered if any one else is feeling like this breeding season and all that , or am i turning soft

cheers

ps . just like to say that i totally enjoyed it , regardless , so i aint packing in , just pondering the meaning of life as you do , its probably an age thing .

bstrdmissed Guest
    I dont shoot baby rabbits,but i dont really feel guilty about anything else,especially rats

You're turning soft. Time to get your slippers out and take up FT.

LOL , funny that , as i do get just as much pleaseure out of clay shooting and plinking on the air rifle range.
    stuff it ,too much thinking is no good for you , off out to kill me dinner

To be honest Darren, judging by the size of those recent bags I can see why you'd be getting a little weary of the killing....... if you didn't you would be missing that vital characteristic of being human.

Nickpan is offline I love a lot of slippery, soapy men's bums!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Pierre
    To be honest Darren, judging by the size of those recent bags I can see why you'd be getting a little weary of the killing....... if you didn't you would be missing that vital characteristic of being human.
    Nice one Mad pierre, that was proper thoughtful.
    no such words as alot or ect, and do you really want to add a second 'o' in 'lose', unless you're talking about something that isn't very tight?