Thread: Thanx Enigma

flying kiwi Guest

Thanx Enigma

Yesterday I went and picked up a rather tasty Rapid 7 mk2 from Enigma, who I must say is a top lad and is a good bloke to do a deal with, honest too. He told me that I will need to replace the breech seal (.177) as when the mag is removed and a pellet is fed directly into the breech, there is a loud pop when fired. He adjusted his price accordingly which is appreciated. Thanks again for a nice bit of kit.
    Now how do I go about this fellow rapid owners? Please can anyone advise. And also I require some charging kit for it.
    Thanks folks

Hi there is no breach seal to replace on a rapid the probe seals against the barrel throat to adjust this you use the screw in the rear of the bolt (undo the locking screw in the side first )or if its the earlier type bolt you have to shim the probe another possible cause is that the barrel has moved slightly forward
    Regards Kev
    That was what i aimed for stupid

sorry my bad thought there might be a seal.....dont think the barrel has moved, but might need the probe adjusting then, sorry bout that mate, im not the greatest theoben boff

Flying Kiwi`s a real top fella btw folks and would have no probs dealing with him again....Jon if you need any help mate just give us a call i do my upmost to sort things....atb
    Without curiosity, evolution would have been greatly flawed.....

try just moving the barrel back ever so slightly jon saves you trying to shim the probe that should sort it......
    Without curiosity, evolution would have been greatly flawed.....