Thread: skan r32

mikee h is offline Only 3 kids now but still pretty busy!

skan r32

I know its not in the same league as my rapid,its not meant to be but i love the look of the skan r32 as a close up ratting and squirrel tool.You know the situation,credit card at the ready,someone help me out and give me a bit of advice.cheers.

Mad Mark Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mikee h
    I know its not in the same league as my rapid,its not meant to be but i love the look of the skan r32 as a close up ratting and squirrel tool.You know the situation,credit card at the ready,someone help me out and give me a bit of advice.cheers.
    HI MATE I THINK YOU WILL FIND IT WILL SHOT JUST AS WELL AS YOUR RAPID MATE.I HAVE GOT THE R32L2 AND I LOVE IT.PUTS PELLET ON PELLET AT 40 YARDS NO PROBS.BEST BIT OF KIT I HAVE AND IV GOT SOME NICE GUNS.THANKS MARK

skan r32

cheers mark,you,re not helping the credit card situation!!!only joking, are they really that good,a certain tuning guru told me the trigger aint that good,how,s yours?

Mad Mark Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mikee h
    cheers mark,you,re not helping the credit card situation!!!only joking, are they really that good,a certain tuning guru told me the trigger aint that good,how,s yours?
    THATS THE BAD THING ABOUT IT BUT YOU GET USE TO MATE.ITS NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL.I LOVE MINE WILL NEVER SELL IT.THERE 750 NEW BUT YOU MAY GET A SECOND HAND ONE BUT IT WILL BE R32 NOT THE L2 NOT YET ANYWAY.I THINK I HAVE JUST HAD TWO BARREL OF YOU.IM GETTING TOGETHER WITH YOUR BRO ON SATURDAY I WILL BRING IT WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A LOOK.THANKS MARK

my r32 ultra's trigger is superb
    take up the first stage (about 1mm) then the next slightest bit of preasure "click" and the shot is gone,
    on the other hand my m32 fires with no 2nd stage,ive tried to alter it but it either doesn't fire at all or goes as described,
    either way i don't mind as with the m32 i usualy just grab at the trigger anyway,but the r32 is the better by far,

my r32 +m32

my m32 + t.d.r

r32 ultra + t.d.r

i love mine

JASON..
    Last edited by JJSTEALTH; 08-05-2010 at 02:39 PM.
    lots of takedowns

You are correct with your first thoughts. I would suggest you look at a second hand rifle though. They come up regularly and it saves you a bit. Nice enough trigger, while adequate, it is definitely not match quality.
    Very compact and "discreet" if need be. For longer range I find the balance lies a bit too far back. Definitely a close range ratter or so. Also, compared with your rapid you may find it quite loud. With a second hand rifle you may have some money left for a logun/weihrauch silencer and adapter.

Hope this helped to keep your credit card firmly in your pocket

Rob
    FWB 65/100/P8X, Diana LP6/8/10, Weihrauch HW30/45/40, Tau-7, S&W79G, Hammerli Master, FAS604, Skan Mini M32, SLR98, TX200HC

skan r 32

thanks for the replies,keep my eyes open for a secondhand one for now.cheers