Quote Originally Posted by Airbrush
    Hello Dave.RAPID

Andy.
    rapid is that cryptic or a gun mate?
    BEWARE OF THE BEARDS

Airbrush Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by raging taxi
    rapid is that cryptic or a gun mate?
    Sorry, Rapids are the range of pcp rifles made by Theoben eg Mfr, Mk11.Your right they are expensive,but if you get a good second hand one,the common consensus here is they are one of the best hunting rifles available.
    I'm obviously biased I have a Mfr.

Andy.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Airbrush
    Sorry, Rapids are the range of pcp rifles made by Theoben eg Mfr, Mk11.Your right they are expensive,but if you get a good second hand one,the common consensus here is they are one of the best hunting rifles available.
    I'm obviously biased I have a Mfr.

Andy.
    cheers andy have a look. why are they so good for hunting without u having to go into to much detail say as a hw100
    BEWARE OF THE BEARDS

rabbit worrier Guest
    Evening and welcome

your nearest HFT club is West Meon - meet wednesday nights and sunday all day

I live in southampton and go there most wednesday nights - good selection of rifles available to try out

If you want a lift (its not easy to find!) i go most wednesdays, leave about 7, back about 10

aaron

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by rabbit worrier
    Evening and welcome

your nearest HFT club is West Meon - meet wednesday nights and sunday all day

I live in southampton and go there most wednesday nights - good selection of rifles available to try out

If you want a lift (its not easy to find!) i go most wednesdays, leave about 7, back about 10

aaron
    hello aaron might take u up on that,only problem is i work weird hours i never know if i've got an evening free untill the day in question if u dont mind i'll try & contact u nearer the time if thars ok with u cheers,dave. ps where in so'ton are u i worked all around while landscaper on council
    BEWARE OF THE BEARDS

Airbrush Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by raging taxi
    cheers andy have a look. why are they so good for hunting without u having to go into to much detail say as a hw100
    I've never shot a hw100,but people really rate them,I personally think they are too heavy & I don't like the look of them

The Rapids are really well made rifles,but you need to see what fits you,as already mentioned.All I can add is it would take something really special to make me sell my Mfr.

Good luck.

Andy.

rabbit worrier Guest
    no problem - mobile is 07990 805044 - give us a bell if you want a lift next wednesday

http://www.btinternet.com/~necromantica/

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/MVAC

from memory, the map on the first site is better, but its still well hidden!

aaron

Quote Originally Posted by rabbit worrier
    no problem - mobile is 07990 805044 - give us a bell if you want a lift next wednesday

You might worry rabbits, but aren't you worried about weirdos ringing you?
    Join the Free Speech Union
    ''All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to glaze over and resume scrolling''.