Thread: Hw80 Lazerglide Custom

JACKKING Guest

Hw80 Lazerglide Custom

Hello to everybody on the site , i am new to the site , and have joined to find out if anybody knows where i can get one of these , i saw them a long time ago in Airgun magazine , does anybody know if they still make them , or maybee somebody you know may have one for sale.

http://www.reviewcentre.com/review_comments20842.html

thanks for your help

Jack King

welcome aboard jack...if possible can you fill your location in please,we like to know that bit of info?

as for your question...yes they still available but not under the venom name as venom went under when webley went bust but steve pope has started up again and is doing lazagliding

hope this helps

Sam Vimes is offline Vanquished a Weihrauch evangelist with a gasram
    I can't help with your quest but I hope you are not making your choice based on Shaun's comments.
    Fabricatum diem, pvnc!

JACKKING Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sam vimes
    I can't help with your quest but I hope you are not making your choice based on Shaun's comments.

Nar mate , i had a Rapid mark one for years , bought our old fella a 80 for his birthday , i like the spring powered rifles , only problem with the rapids are the pre charging side to them , most of the time i go out shooting in the winter i have not got time to **** around finding my zero for half an hour because the bottle has got too cold , the Hw 80 is one hell of a machine , and i would like to have a look at the lazerglide custom , because if it beats the standard 80 hands down it will be the rifle of my choice.

cheers anyway

http://www.myspace.com/jackravenking

JACKKING Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ikarma70
    welcome aboard jack...if possible can you fill your location in please,we like to know that bit of info?

as for your question...yes they still available but not under the venom name as venom went under when webley went bust but steve pope has started up again and is doing lazagliding

hope this helps
    cheers mate , has this fella got a web site then ? , how do i get in touch with him.

nice guitar buy the way , i have quite a lot of them , infact our lass says if i buy another she wants a bigger house.

jack

You could get a standard 80 shooting better than a Lazaglide for about fifty pounds and a bit of know how. It's pretty easy to tune them and you don't need buttons machined into the piston to get the best from it. If you do a decent tune it will out shoot a Lazaglide and you gain the satisfaction of having got there yourself.

Barrie_G is offline It could be worse...............................
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKKING
    cheers mate , has this fella got a web site then ? , how do i get in touch with him.

jack

You can reach Steve on 07850 296360

Sam Vimes is offline Vanquished a Weihrauch evangelist with a gasram
    If you do fancy the DIY option there are a few second hand HW80s here
    Fabricatum diem, pvnc!

JACKKING Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by electric sheep
    You could get a standard 80 shooting better than a Lazaglide for about fifty pounds and a bit of know how. It's pretty easy to tune them and you don't need buttons machined into the piston to get the best from it. If you do a decent tune it will out shoot a Lazaglide and you gain the satisfaction of having got there yourself.

It's not just the tuning that interests me mate to be honest , it's the custom lazerglide one i was looking at , the stock was a tyrploine one a belive , the fore site was removed and replaced with a extra long scilencer , i think they re-blued the whole thing too with a high quality finnsh.

The Lazahunter sold for £650 but Maccari does stocks equal to those offered by Webley. The Siliencer is available from Steve Pope as is the Maglaza piston/ V-glide piston. If you want one it would be cheaper to buy second hand as advised but a DIY tune and stock would be very rewarding

I've had home tuned, Pro tuned and then Venom tuned HW80's. Nothing so far has beaten the 'package' offered by the Venom (V-Mach) Vantage that is the only one left in my cabinet, and my favourite springer.

Not cheap though.

Rich
    Wanted - Venom Mach 1/2 Trigger

Cool Lazerglide 80.

Helo jakking.

I agree with lightning 22 ,I had my 80, lazerglide tuned and had a full custom,
    stock fitted with all the extras.
    The gun looks and shoots fantastic.
    Steve is a really nice fella,give him a call.

ATB.
    les.

Shot a venom custom jobby frequently a few years ago. Still one of the best rifles I have laid my hands on. Not sure what model but ws a HW80, lazaglided, thumbhole stock, very effective silencer. On an FAC but was so much more refined than the standard HW80s we shot.

There's one in the for sale section at the moment.
    I play a Fender bass, I shoot a springer. I like things to be, well, dependable