Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is This in Order?

BIG MAFOOTA Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper-wolf
    Right here goes.
    Firstly, the Bushnell is the only scope I have at the moment, and I am shooting the Anglo's this weekend.
    I have ordered a Leupold Competiton series from Bones but there is no sign of that as yet.
    I had an e-mail off a very good friend on Sunday night (he knew I was thinking of selling the scope if and when the Leupold turned up) and said he might be interested in it. As I am going to use it at the Anglo's, it seems, at the moment that the scope won't be sold until at least Sunday. I am very sorry if I have upset anyone, and this was definately not my intention. If my mate at the Anglo's passes on it, you can have it. This scope is a New one which was purchased off Stuart Walter in a PX deal for a Leupold MK4. The one I swapped with Andy Scouser was sold ages ago. There seems to be a lot of people claiming it was their scope, it has only ever been Stuarts, and then mine. Appologies again if I have offended anyone. I have not had a better offer for the scope, and will agree to sell it for the £250. If Arai is upset over this I will put my friend at the Anglo's off and will sell the scope to him on Monday when I get back from the Anglo's, can't say fairer than that. Stuart will you let me know if Arai has bought one off you before Friday.

If you wanted to keep it then why put it up for sale, or at least say that you wont be getting rid of it till next week.

Muddy.Waters Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by airgun god
    i sold a 7 shot rapid mag recently posted it before i recieved the money its all about trust
    Its good to have trust,and everyone may want to play fair,but stuff happens,£10 is a lot diffrent to£250

sniper-wolf
    Well said mate ,Its up to Arai now {smiles all around
    but BIG MAFOOTER has a point

Quote Originally Posted by BIG MAFOOTA
    If you wanted to keep it then why put it up for sale, or at least say that you wont be getting rid of it till next week.
    I dont want to keep it, thats why I put it for sale, if Arai still wants it he can have it as I have said in my last reply. So lets just leave it at that and keep your nose out of it.

BIG MAFOOTA Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper-wolf
    I dont want to keep it, thats why I put it for sale, if Arai still wants it he can have it as I have said in my last reply. So lets just leave it at that and keep your nose out of it.

Two words

PUBLIC FORUM

Hi buddy, Arai has not bought my one, Sad Lad has so as far as i can see there is no problem. Ive been on this forum for a long time now, cant believe how much b!tching goes on lately!!
    Click below for my super guns!!

My Rifles

FAO BIGMAFOOTA: After what I posted and said that Arai could have it if he wanted it, you still had to stick your nose in, so stop spamming and stick your BIGMAFOOTA somewhere else.
    Last edited by sniper-wolf; 23-05-2006 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Walter
    Hi buddy, Arai has not bought my one, Sad Lad has so as far as i can see there is no problem. Ive been on this forum for a long time now, cant believe how much b!tching goes on lately!!
    Cheers for that Stuart. All the best mate. Neil.

M W where are you getting your 40ftbs from?????????????

bigmafoota did you get that stock ?? ive got one on my mk1 rapid best £300 ive spent for a long time totaly changed the rifle

BIG MAFOOTA Guest
    bigmafoota did you get that stock ?? ive got one on my mk1 rapid best £300 ive spent for a long time totaly changed the rifle
    Sending the dough tommorrow, hopefully be here by the end of the week. I can't wait.

blocker Guest
    Well I would feel a little bit gutted, but hey its his product and he can do what he wants.

Muddy.Waters Guest
    M W where are you getting your 40ftbs from?????????????
    Brand spanking new from theoben to my RFD,I have been told there is a 3 to 4 week wait, at theobens
    If its to much @40ftlb I will have it brought down to 30-35ftlb,Need to find out whats the best pellets for it,biz mags?
    OOppss back to the thread

I'll still take your scope at the £250 asking price, as previously agreed, sniper-wolf. If you'd be kind enough to private msg me your preferred arrangements, thanks.