Thread: dechmont web site

dechmont web site

Gents Ladies first off hi im back from my hols kenny sorry the times were not stated on the web site, But well i have been away for my hols for 2 weeks so could not do it form there. Secondly i believe it was agreed at the sarpa agm that all shoots start at the same time ie safety brief at 1130 shot gun start at 1200. Third and last point im getting bloody sick of this bitching between clubs we all shoot for the same reason cause we love it so lets put the bloody hand bags away and stop this pish now before it gets to the point wich it very nearly is that people wont come to other clubs shoots cause of this bitching. apart from that congrats to who ever won the champs dont know yet as i am just back.

Well Said

Good Ansewer, I Am Sick Of It As Well We All Need To Shoot Together,it Is The Same People All The Time And They Dont Even Turn Up To These Shoots It Seems They Just Like To Stir Trouble All The Time , Well We All Grow Up Some Day

very true why must all the bitching go on im sick of it i will be at your shoot on sunday kenny if you want to bitch about clubs then i will represent dechmont and we will have a face to face about it cause im bloody sick of my club getting slated all the time thought you were more of a man than this it just seems like you snipe at every giving chance. so if you wanna bitch then ill see you there oh and its also me that admins the club web site so if you wanna bitch about that then ill see you about that too.

He won't say much when it's a face to face.

oh well im bloody sick of it we all love shooting and we all love the banter but some people just kick the hole out of it and slate all other clubs no wonder people dont go to shoots they are sick of the crap if there was less bitching then more people would go to the comps it needs to end

figjam Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RIGGERS
    very true why must all the bitching go on im sick of it i will be at your shoot on sunday kenny if you want to bitch about clubs then i will represent dechmont and we will have a face to face about it cause im bloody sick of my club getting slated all the time thought you were more of a man than this it just seems like you snipe at every giving chance. so if you wanna bitch then ill see you there oh and its also me that admins the club web site so if you wanna bitch about that then ill see you about that too.
    no problem mate, be nice to meet you and we can obviously discuss your grievance then!

rgds
    kenny

i have no problem going by your message in the bit on scottish champs its you that has the prob but yes it needs to be sorted out cause its ****ing alot of people off not just me

the real tazo Guest
    hay guys drop the handbags and take the minni skirts off and get bak to being lads again or my mummy will sort u all out on sunday!