Quote Originally Posted by Garvin
I also had an order from them this week and delivery was within two days, although I understand that due to other commitments service will be slower next week.

The two Davids are doing a great job of keeping the business going while Mr Chambers is away.

Please let everyone know that Chambers is back in business and ready to take your orders - if the business goes under then the sources of spares for older guns will become even fewer and we all know what that means: HIGHER PRICES.

Address details:

T.W.Chambers & Co (Gun & Riflemakers)

Ideal Gunworks, River Close South,

Alness, Ross-shire, Scotland. IV17 0PD

Phone: +44 (0)1349 883310
Thanks to all for your comments about the service provided by Chambers part-time assistants.
Paul is getting along ok but still has a long way to go. He really appreciates hearing that we are still doing some business and I will print some of the airgunbbs stuff off to take to the hospital for him.
Of the two Davids the one who can answer technical type queries is off back to his job making scatter guns for Boss & Co for the next three weeks or so and the other will try be on the premises at least one day a week, usually Wednesdays. If I ever get to grips with the card machine it might be possible to take Credit Card orders but don't hold your breath.