Thread: Rabbit Pie - bye, bye ?

Opposite the cow-field, just outside Dover, Kent

Rabbit Pie - bye, bye ?

Just made my first rabbit pie - myself Mrs Beagle and her Mother were the guinea-pigs, tasted great, but if I suddenly disappear from the BBS then the rabbits may have had the last laugh
    Good deals with Mark3HuntsmanSam, Cannon Fodder, Guy, Jon, Peddy, Negotiator, Devon Shooter, Ninapuppy, Custard 1, Bob Brown, TopDog, Dave The Frame, / Sam99, Ballie, Nautilus21, edbear2, eredel, among others

John Henry 1 Guest
    Haven't you heard the saying 'The Rabbits Revenge'

Try adding a bit of stewing beef with it it takes the dryness of the rabbit down especially in pies

Makes a nice gravy too

Nev

http://veteransinaction.org.uk My favourite Military Charity

http://nevsniggles.com Handyman Services

Opposite the cow-field, just outside Dover, Kent
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhrhodes
    Haven't you heard the saying 'The Rabbits Revenge'
    Isn't that when a giant camo'd rabbit appears with a bazooka and says - "tell me how it feels" ? Sorry, keep having the dreams
    Good deals with Mark3HuntsmanSam, Cannon Fodder, Guy, Jon, Peddy, Negotiator, Devon Shooter, Ninapuppy, Custard 1, Bob Brown, TopDog, Dave The Frame, / Sam99, Ballie, Nautilus21, edbear2, eredel, among others

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Beagle
    Isn't that when a giant camo'd rabbit appears with a bazooka and says - "tell me how it feels" ? Sorry, keep having the dreams
    I was asked by a waitress (who was a veggie) if i was scared that all the animals i'd shot, cooked or prepared were waiting for me in front of the pearly gates.

made me think for a second, then i threw a seabass head at her!

moth Guest

Smile Waiting at the pearly gates

Personally i would be more worried by what all the plants ive ever eaten cooked and uprooted might do to me if they are waiting for me. Being monstered to death by a forrest would be far worse than the above mentioned cammo-clad rabbit with the bazooka.

Born Again Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jax13
    I was asked by a waitress (who was a veggie) if i was scared that all the animals i'd shot, cooked or prepared were waiting for me in front of the pearly gates.
    That would be heaven, you'd get to eat them all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by moth
    Personally i would be more worried by what all the plants ive ever eaten cooked and uprooted might do to me if they are waiting for me. Being monstered to death by a forrest would be far worse than the above mentioned cammo-clad rabbit with the bazooka.
    At least the cammo clad rabbit would be quick what am I posting ,if you were in front of the pearly gates your dead anyway so who cares
    QUARRY TEAM MEMBER 4 TIMES UKAHFT TEAM WINNERS .AA S400 GINB FT STOCK TASCO 2.5X10X42 AA TX200HC TASCO 2.5X10X42
    STAY SAFE AND HAPPY SHOOTING

frogandtoad is offline Here only for the Mods' amusement...
    Talking about animals getting their revenge.http://www.hahahumor.com/funny-movie...iew.php?id=706