Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: R.R. Charity Shoot - Sun. 2nd July.

R.R. Charity Shoot - Sun. 2nd July.

As many of the members on here dont 'travel' to the UK & WORLDWIDE section on here and not caring wether I make a nuisance of myself (well it is for a very good cause) I thought I would bring the mountain to Mohamed.

On Sun 2nd July RIVINGTON RIFLEMEN will be holding its annual charity shoot, this year in aid of Derian House Childrens Hospice.
    Its a 30 target main course set in woodlands (at Kearsley near Bolton. Contact me for exact directions/map) and run to UKAHFT style rules (amongst others). There is also classes for Open Sight Recoiling, Scoped Recoiling, Top Junior (-17), Top Lady, Top Re-Entry, Top Team (5) plus a Funny Hat competition. Entries £5. Side shoots £1.
    EVERY PENNY taken from all the shooting events on this day will benefit the charity.
    Overnight camping (£4/person) is available with full facilities (showers, toilets, large grassed camping area) and meals £3 (Sat BBQ, Sun b/fast and lunch) must be pre-booked.
    At the end of the days shooting there is a Score Card Draw with, todate, 7new scopes, 7 quality gunbags, £50 gift voucher (Target Sports) 2 laser sight systems, a spotting scope, a Hawke Shot Saver, 10x25 binos, 2 cleaning kits (Napier and LOgun), plus folding chairs, stools, knives, mounts, pellets etc. etc. etc. etc. plus plenty of bottles of wine/spirits.
    While this is a fun shooting competition (where the only thing we take serious is safety - of course) our aim is to raise as much money as possible for the children who dont have a future.

Thank you for taking the time and effort to read this post.
    Last edited by I. J.; 30-06-2006 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Updated Draw Prize list
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Ora

Ill be there and ill drag people from Tawd Vale too. I really enjoyed last years shoot, fantastic grounds, great company and an excellent course...the grub was good too.

See you there

It's really easy to get a form. Look on the sigs of Rivi Riflemen posters.

Airgunners have shown the way with the brilliantly supported Ellie May shoot.
    Let's try and do the same for these kids.
    The Government is pulling support for Hospices (pitiful though it was) and the only way for them to replace it is with Charity.

The Hospice organisation is a fantastic thing (unfortunately I know from 1st hand). I would pray to God that no-one on here ever needs them for a child.

We would like people to turn out for the shoot but if you can't please consider sending a donation.
    Details of where to send the form or a donation is on the form.
    Blackpool Air Rifles or Target Sports are the people to send it to.

Please support this shoot.

ATB
    Ray.

Quote Originally Posted by andy_scouser
    Ill be there and ill drag people from Tawd Vale too. I really enjoyed last years shoot, fantastic grounds, great company and an excellent course...the grub was good too.

See you there
    Thanks for the kind words Andy. We know what kind of shoot is required of us - we have Tawd Vales examples to follow. (See you on the 18th)
    If you dont get fixed up with an Open Sight Springer (recoiling) before this event let me know and you can borrow one of mine, leftie of course

ATB
    Ian

Keep it at the top folks, a very deserving cause lets help the kids.
    Time for a change

Kloppville- 10,533 miles from Lake Mulwala.
    Me and Gemmaroid will be there!

Come on you 'Hardcore Hft Crew', get your cash out for a worthy cause, and a good day out!

Cheers.

Roy.
    If it moves.....shoot it!..If it don't move.....shoot it in case it tries to!!!
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Retracted_Yeti
    Me and Gemmaroid will be there!

Come on you 'Hardcore Hft Crew', get your cash out for a worthy cause, and a good day out!

Cheers.

Roy.

Well said Roy

Ive just heard our web site is down for a few days so if you want a Booking Form contact myself, Raygun, Bob1957, Two Screws, Ora8i, MartinBB .......
    You get the idea.

ATB
    Ian
    Last edited by I. J.; 02-06-2006 at 07:57 AM.

Go back to the top
    Steve
    Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once

sniper22 Guest
    we at bags will donate a days takings to the fund. also put a donations bucket out too.

Thanks Tony and BAGS. Much appreciated.

ATB
    Ian

One of the side shows will be "OPEN THE BOX" some great prizes to be won for £1.00
    Time for a change

'BTDT' off here very kindly sent me a book and didn't want payment. I will make a donation on his behalf to the charity.

ATB
    Ian

Quote Originally Posted by I. J.
    'BTDT' off here very kindly sent me a book and didn't want payment. I will make a donation on his behalf to the charity.

ATB
    Ian
    My pleasure. I promise not to tell anyone it's a Swedish book - they could get the wrong idea