Thread: No more Magpie!

kieran turner is offline I GOT SHOT......IN THE BUTTOCKS

No more Magpie!

Have had to had a day off work today as I really have mashed my ankle up really bad, imagine a gorilla's foot and thats what mine looks like right now. Anyway had a slight lie in this morning but was woke up by the chorus of Blackbirds going absolutley nuts. So after i got my lazy carcass out off bed I heard the unmistakablt clak clack of a magpie.. and it was bloody close!
    Anyway i finally spotted it and decided i'd best get my number one Magpie buster out just in case. I first spotted it half way up a tree at the bottom of my garden it then flitted to where the pair of Blackbirds were nesting in the conifer tree half way up my garden, after a slight lull I though I had missed my chance but then it appeared. It's head popped up from behind a branch then it dropped down to about 4ft up the tree this was my chance!
    As I was in my bedroom window and in an elevated position and the Magpie was low to the ground if I missed my target the pellet was going into a compost heap so the shot was safe. At 15y it was just like facing a reduced kill at HFT and unluckily for the Magpie i don't often miss them. so thats one less nest robbing bandit in my neck of the woods.
    A final note now, for some reason Magpies remind me of the Velociraptors out Jurassic Park so next time you look at one remember iof it had the chance it would eat you too!

Oh you crul crul little boy you dont see me shooting bunnys or birds roflmao going to tell your daddy now

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMob
    Oh you crul crul little boy you dont see me shooting bunnys or birds roflmao going to tell your daddy now

Don't he'll blody kill me........ he would bollock me for not ringing him to come shoot it himself!

ROFLMAO so when you coming down for a bunny hunt buddy be out again this sat got to beat the 7 i got last week off to the club tomorrow night got the day off work hummm might go get some tomorrow too

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMob
    ROFLMAO so when you coming down for a bunny hunt buddy be out again this sat got to beat the 7 i got last week off to the club tomorrow night got the day off work hummm might go get some tomorrow too

lucky bugger, I aren't going to be at the club for a good few weeks mate as this weekend coming up it's the NEFTA round at Ponty(are you going?) then it's the ULTIMATE GRUDGE MATCH at Anston HFT v FT then it's Shepreth I think.

Quote Originally Posted by kieranhw100
    lucky bugger, I aren't going to be at the club for a good few weeks mate as this weekend coming up it's the NEFTA round at Ponty(are you going?) then it's the ULTIMATE GRUDGE MATCH at Anston HFT v FT then it's Shepreth I think.
    No i aint going to Ponty sorry dont know ho else is gavin would like to but he dont have anyone to take him not sure what Woody is doing think he might be going but he's got a lot on with the new house if he's down the club tomorrow i will ask him for ya he's off line for the next few days....

Quote Originally Posted by kieranhw100
    A final note now, for some reason Magpies remind me of the Velociraptors out Jurassic Park so next time you look at one remember iof it had the chance it would eat you too!
    Wait till you see a bunny wabbit - it'll scare s hit out of you!

Quote Originally Posted by SteveH

don't get me started bunny wabbits mate! You no the T Rex's.. well yeah!

sniper22 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveH
    like that evil one in monty pythons holy grail.