Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anybody know two screws????

anybody know two screws????

sent him cash a while ago (yeah i know.......) for a sling and swivels, he had a load more stuff advertised for sale on the same thread. he hasn't responded to a pm and has barred emails being sent by bbs.

If anybody knows him can they send me his phone number / email addy so i can try to get in touch with him as i want to give him as much opportunity for getting the goods to me as possible before i start chasing him with an axe!

alternatively can you ask him to contact me asap as he's got till the end of the week to make contact before he gets reported for fraud.

any info would be great!

I know Steve "Two Screws" very well he is a well established and respected member of Rivington Riflemen and has done a lot of sales on here.
    Do you even know if he recived the money ie recorded delivery, it might be wise before you start making stupid statements involving axe,s to get all the facts.
    Im sure as soon as Steve see,s there is a problem he will either post on here or contact you direct.
    Time for a change

the link for the sale section is here

and martin, please try to have a sense of humour about this, I haven't had any reply from him. (I sent pm's but his personal email is blocked from the bbs) I'm sure he would have contacted me by now if he hadn't received anything from me as I also informed him when the money was sent.

As you can appreciate, and as i'm sure your aware, threads seem to arise every couple of days about bum deals people have and long term member or not..... I am a little concerned at this point as i'm sure you would be in my situation.

Mad Mark Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by martinbb
    I know Steve "Two Screws" very well he is a well established and respected member of Rivington Riflemen and has done a lot of sales on here.
    Do you even know if he recived the money ie recorded delivery, it might be wise before you start making stupid statements involving axe,s to get all the facts.
    Im sure as soon as Steve see,s there is a problem he will either post on here or contact you direct.
    HE JUST TOLD YOU HE SENT PM.S WITH NO REPLY.THINK YOU SOUND LIKE HIS BEST MATE.WHETHER HE GOT THE MONEY OR NOT STILL COULD HAVE SENT A PM BACK.THINK YOU JUST MADE A STUPID STATEMENT MATE.MARK

I too am awaiting goods, it says in his profile that he hasn't been on here since 1st June, so maybe something is wrong with him, ill etc?does anyone know him, is he ok?

JB
    Never eat yellow snow
    ---------------------------------------------------------

I get a sense of humour failure when there are silly threats made in jest or otherwise. I have sent an email to I.J who should be able to contact Steve and hopefully it should be sorted asap.
    Did you send your cash recorded delivery if so has it been signed for, if not why not?
    Time for a change

Hi jax13,
    I don't know Steves Phone number or e.mail but I might see him on Wed/Thur at the club.
    I'll tell him of your concern. I know that Steve will not be trying to pull a fast one, he's just not like that.
    Hope this is a bit of reassurance.

ATB
    Ray.

I have emailed I.J to ask him to phone Steve(Two Screws).
    Time for a change

it seems silly but i deal in postal payments all the time (i run an eb@y store) i've never had problems with royal mail getting envelopes to people, cash containing or otherwise. besides, the other 6 people who had payments mailed to them the same day all received money the next morning.

BOTTOM LINE..... I haven't heard anything, there has been no reply to say money has / hasn't been received.

I thank you for making efforts to him to get in touch but as you are now aware, i am not the only one who is waiting for goods

Mad Mark Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Raygun
    Hi jax13,
    I don't know Steves Phone number or e.mail but I might see him on Wed/Thur at the club.
    I'll tell him of your concern. I know that Steve will not be trying to pull a fast one, he's just not like that.
    Hope this is a bit of reassurance.

ATB
    Ray.
    THERE YOU GO SORTED MATE.HOPE THINGS GO OK.MARK

good luck with getting it sorted

!!missed!! Guest
    Well I've got a deal going with Steve & I got a PM from him on 1st June.....sent off my money.....haven't got my goods yet, but aren't fussed, because (a) it'll have taken the dosh a couple of days to get, (b) then the lad has to get to the PO ....(c) then there was the weekend (d) then it's got to get down country.....some folks have a life off the BBS !? Not the greatest comm's but I'm sure it'll be ok

exactly, it wasn't my intention to make this a witch hunt by any means.

I thought i'd see if anyone who knows him personally could get in contact to ask him to update me! (now realise there are a few people that need updates!)

thanks for all the info!

It happens. My son had £20 nicked out of his birthday card from his gran. Could have happened anywhere along the way. I'd be really embarrassed by now if I'd posted "the axe" comment.
    Your work is both good and original. Unfortunately where it is good it is not original, and where it is original it is not good.

not embarrased at all..... if i was really serious about it don't you think i would have gone knocking at the postal address he told me to send the payment too! obviously sarcasm doesn't translate to all through text!

just got a pm from two screws, so am now happy and contented. thanks to all who helped get me back in the know. looking forward to receiving the goods, thanks again, and no offence was meant by this post. I was just trying to find out what was happening after reading a few scare stories about goods not being delivered