Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cruel tossers.

Cruel tossers.

This was the headline in the local paper tonight.

http://www.thisisbolton.co.uk/displa...t_20_times.php

Just how do you stop this.
    They will probably get away with a small slap on the wrist.

ATB
    Ray.

small tap on the wrist.....with a baseball bat.

absolutely no need to do that to such a bird

Y GWIR Guest
    Absolutely disgracefull, there is only one obvious way that this could be stopped but I won't mention it on this BBS. people need to be aware that once a trigger has been pulled you can't go back, you then live with the consequences of your actions be it through the courts or with your own conscience.

Boil them in oil
    This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.. Logun Axsor Carbine .177 Weaver V24 6-24x42

It is sad. but...

The people who did it were known to their community

Their community have the ability to do something about it and also to ask the rifles owner why it was in their possesion and do something about that which is equally important.

On the other hand, I spoke to a customer today (who is a magistrate) who just had to deal with an allegation of a 13 yr old raping a 14 year old.

just another angle on how ****ty life is irrespective of being a swan or 14 years old.

Shame the bolton times didn't make such a fuss about rawanda or Kosovo or about Blair invading Iraq etc..

There are many issues in the world and some are bigger than others. It's a question of perspective.

Having said that I hope they nail the little F******s asses to the wall.
    In a battle of wits I refuse to engage with an unarmed person.
    To one shot one kill, you need to seek the S. Kill only comes from Skill

harris hawker Guest
    thats disgraceful behaviour, when i was doing my sponsored bungee a few weeks back now i saw this lad catch a pike on a spinner and draged it through the water backwards to kill it because he wudnt touch it. then he decided to drag it out once he had dragged it around the river for 20 minutes unhooked it by cuttin its lip off and let some young youths aged about 10 -13 who were smoking kick it about on the floor then kick it back in to the water and watched it float off ( i couldnt do anything i was on the other side of the river )

harris hawker

I'm a out and out hunter and the closest farm to me as a river runing throught it full of swans and coot the lot. I walk the dogs and see all the kids, move them off and call the plod. I will not be asking to shoot on the land I'd be tared with the same brush and have the plod at the door all the time.

Dav

Iv seen much older people do that kind of thing with pike aswell - disgusting because they dont dare touch it. the swan incident is appaling too, doesnt do favours for us bolton shooters either a few years ago some rotten turd shot a herron in a nearby lodge, made the papers but they got away with it

Greg

what a way to treat a beautiful bird like that hope that they catch the bath plug ,and string him up
    And the idiots fishing ,they should have the spinner shoved up there **** , barbed trebles and all
    QUARRY TEAM MEMBER 4 TIMES UKAHFT TEAM WINNERS .AA S400 GINB FT STOCK TASCO 2.5X10X42 AA TX200HC TASCO 2.5X10X42
    STAY SAFE AND HAPPY SHOOTING

sniper22 Guest
    i wouldnt mind if they had nowhere to shoot but theres 2 clubs in bolton. when the police catch them, nothing will be done.

i once caught 2 youths betweem 16 - 20 playing footie with a hedgehog on land i have permission to shoot on and they were trespassing on.
    i then tried telling them how wrong it was to do this to a defencless little creature. at this point they decided to get rather lippy with me so i then spent the next 5 minutes showing them how painful it was to get kicked about the field like the hedgehog the only difference being hedgehogs dont scream spotty little evil ba---rds on the other hand do
    regards cozzy

wakko Guest
    Point is, its more ammo for the anti types to chuck at us with the "guns are evil" brush. This kind of thing doesn't help our image as gun owners. I'm sure the first thing some people would have thought is "air guns should be banned".

The problem of course is with the evil little $hit$. They should be strung up by the balls. No doubt the judge (if they catch them) will do nothing.

Mad Mark Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Raygun

ATB
    Ray.
    SICKENING ****ING HATE THINGS LIKE THIS

John Henry 1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Raygun

ATB
    Ray.
    Difficult to take in, this happening in a civilised country.

The police have the names of the 4 that done this according to the paper i hope that they come down hard on the shop that sold them the gun and the pellets, but having had experience of GMP i wont hold my breath.
    Time for a change