Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: most accurate?

baxterbasics Guest
    120 shots per charge =/- 7-8 fps over the charge from this regged beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by baxterbasics
    120 shots per charge =/- 7-8 fps over the charge from this regged beauty.
    wow sounds a cracker

Upper Buggersdale, top of the Chevin near Leeds
    Quote Originally Posted by vinny
    how many shots per charge phil,and what price are they new what options is there is there a web site ,,cheers vinny
    What are you going to use it for vinny? You already have one of the most accurate and reliable air rifles in the AA 400. When I get a new scope it goes on my 400 for testing as I trust my 400 implicitly. There's no reg to go wonky.

Quote Originally Posted by luddite
    What are you going to use it for vinny? You already have one of the most accurate and reliable air rifles in the AA 400. When I get a new scope it goes on my 400 for testing as I trust my 400 implicitly. There's no reg to go wonky.
    i not be selling that one mate it is awesome i must say,im just getting a bit of money soon,the thrill of buying something else keeps me going ill have a £1000 at least but so much to choose from ?

I am well aquainted with that feeling vinny. I suffer badly from it myself.

id get a nice walther domminator by nick murphy, or an anshutz 8002 although get it in the laminate version
    ford focus. 133bhp 262ft/ib of torque
    anshutz 8002
    RIVINGTON RIFLEMEN & WENDOVER FTC

IND3P3ND3NT69 Guest
    well, i am not a pro here, therefore my Logun S16s i think does a excellent job. most of you guys here with big rifles might think what is a S16s doing here. but i tell you it's one of the most accurate 0.22 calibre. well, it's good enough for me anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by IND3P3ND3NT69
    well, i am not a pro here, therefore my Logun S16s i think does a excellent job. most of you guys here with big rifles might think what is a S16s doing here. but i tell you it's one of the most accurate 0.22 calibre. well, it's good enough for me anyway.
    thats all that matters then mate, horses for courses
    ford focus. 133bhp 262ft/ib of torque
    anshutz 8002
    RIVINGTON RIFLEMEN & WENDOVER FTC

sniper22 Guest
    in .177 my airwolf is by far the most accurate gun i have owned annd still own.
    in .22 my other airwolf is the most accurate gun of that calibre ive ever shot.

Knockedover is offline Strength.Determination.Merciless.Forever.
    I got a single hole at 75yds with my Steyr once..but then i fired the second shot
    Seriously though my Steyr is no more accurate at 35yds than my old S400 was but go out to 45+yds and it beats all the other PCP's that ive owned hands down, I reckon the consistency of the Steyr makes the difference at longer ranges.

Quote Originally Posted by vinny
    how many shots per charge phil,and what price are they new what options is there is there a web site ,,cheers vinny
    About 100 Shots on a 200bar fill Vinny, new the Anschutz 2002 were about £1300 from Airmasters 88, price depends on what extra's you wanted quickfill, bridge etc...

But if your going to buy new then i'd go for the 8002 in the laminate stock like ross has already said

ATB

Phil
    Last edited by CoolermasterPro; 19-06-2006 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sniper22
    in .177 my airwolf is by far the most accurate gun i have owned annd still own.
    in .22 my other airwolf is the most accurate gun of that calibre ive ever shot.
    Given that no PCP is 'far' more accurate than most others are out of the box, what other guns have you owned/shot for this to be the case? That's not a slam - just an observation.
    Good deals with: Baz, foxshooter, vbull, leadhead, Gary C/Slim Shady, coddy, rixy, David, Baldie, BoNeS, mjonho, Reeco.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolermasterPro
    About 100 Shots on a 200bar fill Vinny, new the Anschutz 2002 were about £1300 from Airmasters 88, price depends on what extra's you want quickfill, bridge etc...

But if your going to buy new then i'd go for the 8002 in the laminate stock like ross has already said

ATB

Phil
    Had a go with the cow vet's 8002 and it was very impressive. Dead as a door nail.
    Is it a coincidence that the gun most people think is the most accurate is the one that they own?

hadaka-jimi Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IND3P3ND3NT69
    Nothing wrong with that - the question was what is the most accurate rifle you have ever owned.

IMHO this is down to the individual rifle.

You can have identical rifles but for some reason one can be sweeter than the other.

Mine is my Steyr LG100FT

Simply awesome when I do my bit right.

Quote Originally Posted by hadaka-jimi
    Nothing wrong with that - the question was what is the most accurate rifle you have ever owned.

IMHO this is down to the individual rifle.

You can have identical rifles but for some reason one can be sweeter than the other.

Mine is my Steyr LG100FT

Simply awesome when I do my bit right.
    My Steyr LG 100 is far from the most accurate that I own but it is the easiest one to use and the most reliable, and so is the one that I use for comps. The point that I am making is that hardly anyone is going to say that their pride and joy is in fact a pile of dingo droppings. So ask nearly anyone and the answer is gonna be the one that they own.