Thread: Club found Ham and Petersham Rifle club

Super Shooter Guest

Club found Ham and Petersham Rifle club

I found a new club over the weekend and was quite impressed, the club is called Ham and Petersham rifle club, in Richmond in Surrey (london/Surreyborder) they have a bout 9 ranges and cover Air rifle/Airpistol, 22 rimfire, Archery,38 and 44 magnum and they have all their on club guns so you can try a hand at different diciplines, they have a good website http://www.hprpc.co.uk/
    Airgun wise they have loguns Air Arms and some HW's that you can book out and instructors to help any one that needs it.
    they have been there over a hundred years check em out.

I hope this helps some one

Do you know how much their fees are?

Gus
    The ox is slow, but the earth is patient.

Super Shooter Guest

Ham and petersham

i am not sure i think there are different rates, i think the most expensive is £145(i was told you can pay on instalments) it is then free everytime you go, and you can take guests round for£2 which is what i did. the facilitys are good, they have a bar Full size snooker table, a gun room where you can work on your guns and there is free air refills of in club cylinders and they also have a club shop selling targets pellets, etc all at trade prices, i am amazed no ones found this club already

im joining , i must say their website doesnt do the place justice as i there are no pictures.

Super Shooter Guest

beeump

bump . . . . . .bump

H&P is relatively local to me so I certainly know about it. I visited on one of their open days a couple of years ago but they weren't doing any HFT then and I couldn't afford the £160 pa fees. Since then Stu Evans has built up the airgun section and they now run in-house HFT comps. I wish we could persuade them to emerge into the outside world and enter some open comps.

Stu, where are you?

Jonathan

I knew about it too but felt that it was a bit of a trek for me and so joined Marylebone R&PC instead.
    "Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son" Dean Wormer.

Super Shooter Guest

Ham and Egg

The Captain there now is a guy called Terry a friend of Stu's me thinks,they did have a friendly HFT shoot on thats y I went down to look, Terry did say he was trying to build up the Air rifle section and every one is Welcome you guys should check it out again, what swung it for me was the lighting kits so you can shoot outside when its late after work and I can Zero indoors as their indoor range goes to 25 yards

Super Shooter Guest

Ham

Are there any members of Ham and Petersham on here?