Thread: TX200 External Silencer

TX200 External Silencer

Hey Guys

Is it possible to fit an external silnencer as well as the internal silencer to the AA TX200 HC. The gun is quite quiet with just the internal but we'd all like them to be a bit quieter. If it's not possible would it be quieter with the external silencer. If there's not anything in it obviously i'd just keep the internal one.

Cheers

DunK

Ask Uk Neil to make you an adapter, this is the only way to retain an internal silencer (and airstripper) and also provide you with a 1/2"UNF thread for a screw on silencer. Costs about £20

Rich
    Wanted - Venom Mach 1/2 Trigger

I thought about this before deciding to buy a MkIII TX rather than the HC - the full length barrel/shroud is bl**dy quiet - by the time you've stuck a silencer on the HC it ends up being the same length (and similar weight) as the rifle length version.

I have a screw in silencer that will go straight on your gun and make a big difference, £15 posted

Baz

Hey. Yeah i realise this will increase the length. I just thought that with both silencers it would make it very very quiet. I must admit that the HC is really quiet as it is. Often i can get two shot's out before all the rabbit's scarper. They don't seem to be able to tell where the shot's coming from as a lot of the time they run towards me!! Death wish bunnies perhaps!!! Would the external silencer be any quieter than having the internal one in.

DunK

Wacker2 Guest

TX200hc

When i had a TXHC, i had to unscrew the plastic "silencer" in order to fit an external one as it used the same thread. Made a difference fitting a propper one.

Yeah the thread is the same for the airstripperand the silencer. I got Elmar Fudd to make me an adaptor so i can fit both on. Just have to find a silencer at the right price now.

DunK