Thread: My new airgun

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Dell.k Guest

My new Skan

I am happy/smug and wanted to share it with likeminded!

Friday night I made the journey to White Coln to collect my new Skan Mini M32-Mk3 (AGS 3-9*40 Mil-Dot, underbarrel laser, logun bi-pod & funky brief case) from Mike Childs.

Really nice matter-of-fact bloke. He showed me all his previous Skan creations, saw his next customers rifle in its component pieces (interesting as I will never crack open my one) and we went through the good and bad points of past, present and future and had a good chat about his history with Chrono's etc. Then down to his indoor range so I could try out a magazines worth of my new tool. He'd pre-zero'd the laser & scope for me and so was cutting the wire holding the targets up instantly

With regard to the rifle, what a fantastically engineered piece it is too. Totally different from anything else whether in it's looks or its action - which I like. Being an engineer myself, I appreciate what work goes into it. I found the grip-locking action natural within firing of 3 shots and it just gets better after that.

So to summarise, very happy Dell and I would recommend one of these if you want something a little different and that does what it says on the tin extremely well.
    Last edited by Dell.k; 26-06-2006 at 02:30 PM.

Twixt Dartmoor and Exmoor, Devon (Tiverton way)
    It's good to hear that there are some engineers still thriving in this country! I hope you have a great time with your new acquistion!
    Beware the fury of a patient man... John Dryden (1631 - 1700).

My foxing website: www.foxonic.com

That's a nice looking tool Dell. (I did some research on t'internet).

Congrats
    AA S200T .177 / AA Silencer / Magazine / AGS Sapphire 3-9x40 mil dot
    AA TDR .22 / Carbine cylinder / custom woodwork / HW silencer / AGS Mini 3-9x40 mil dot

Nice to do business with : Snock; Frenchi; Glow

Enjoy your new purchase

nice , never used one (yet) but i do like them

Dell.k Guest
    Thanks lads. It is actually quite worrying (says the better half) - can't put the damn thing down!