Thread: Spares From Chambers-Great Service

Spares From Chambers-Great Service

Just to let everybody know.Posted my order to Chambers last Tuesday ,with Cheque ,for loads of spare parts.Received everything on Monday.Obviously Dave,Dave etc are doing a great job of keeping the business going until Paul is well enough to return.
    Thanks
    Carl B

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Good news indead, never had a problem with Chambers.

Hopefully Paul will be back on his feet soon and kicking Knibbsies **** again.

Cheers

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Sam Vimes is offline Vanquished a Weihrauch evangelist with a gasram
    How do you actually go about ordering from them now Munch?
    Fabricatum diem, pvnc!

Might be worthwhile posting the address again.

T W Chambers,
    Ideal Gunworks,
    River Close South,
    Alness,
    Rosshire,
    Scotland.
    IV17 0PD

I guess you pick out what you want from the site, list it in a letter, include your cheque and post it.

ATB
    Ray.

Quote Originally Posted by Raygun
    Might be worthwhile posting the address again.

T W Chambers,
    Ideal Gunworks,
    River Close South,
    Alness,
    Rosshire,
    Scotland.
    IV17 0PD

I guess you pick out what you want from the site, list it in a letter, include your cheque and post it.

ATB
    Ray.
    You can just call them up on 01349 883310 and give the order over the phone to a David, who will tot it up, work out postage etc and you send in your cheque for the total. I did this the other week and the parts arrived the day after they got the cheque. Fantastic service and important that we all help keep the business going if at all possible......

Chambers have always provided the benchmark as far as service go as I'm sure many on here can attest to. Have never met Paul but have spoke to him on the phone and he sounds like a very pleasant bloke. As stated above, let's hope he's back on his feet soon.

Just look up the model you want spares for get the part No and price,the prices are all letter coded,jot the items onto a letter with your details add £2 p&p for most items(larger items are a little more expensive,see cost on website) send your cheque with order.Job done.No hastle.
    ATB

Its great to know they are still offering a great service offline, I thought everything had closed down since Paul was taken ill.

Brilliant company, great service, great expertise, what more can I say, except, long may they prosper, and get well soon Paul.

And for those that dont already know it, heres the link, but, as already has been said, you have to contact them by phone now.
    http://www.chambersgunmakers.co.uk/

jim
    Last edited by boltaction; 22-06-2006 at 10:38 PM.
    ex blue job

All your feedback re the service provided by Chambers is much appreciated by myself and Dave L.
    HOWEVER, I will not manage to get back to the workshop until about mid July and Dave L is going to be tied up at his Brum job until perhaps the end of July.
    When I get to the workshop I will make a point of contacting any one who has sent an order - in case you have got p'd off waiting and have sourced the kit elsewhere. I can only apologise for this situation but we both have other committments.
    Paul is making slow but steady progress but he still has some way to go.

Good to hear Paul is still making progress. There will be an order for a few Bsa Mercury bits lying on the mat.No rush for these thanks.

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Yes very good news about Paul, I hope he's back on his feet soon a lot of people miss him.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

I was going to order some o rings, but i think i'll maybe leave it till hes better, or at least advertises that he can handle more business

My Mercury bits arrived this morning .Thanks to the guys and best wishes to Paul.

I'll order some parts soon, I'm not bothered about any delay I just want Chambers to stay in business, with Paul back at the helm as soon as possible.
    It's good to hear he's making progress, there are a lot of people on this board and others rooting for him.

Bob

Rocketstu Guest
    Thanks for the news on Chambers! I was told they were not operating, but now I can get some spares for my old 1377

Stu