Thread: Rabbits

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Oh dear

Stick with the target shooting buddy, stick around here and filter out the hunting threads. There is so much information available on this forum, some of which I am sure you could supply, that it would be a shame to be put off by those of us who hunt and know why, even have first hand experience of the damage done when a species reaches pest proportions.
    If you don't know why we do it, you are obviously either naieve or plain stupid, I choose to think the former. However, we as a community will not criticise you for sticking with tin targets, please don't criticise hunters for doing what we do, especially as you seem unaware of our motives and drives.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    AA S410, one gun, and I know how to use it.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Arm bands
    Oh dear

Stick with the target shooting buddy, stick around here and filter out the hunting threads. There is so much information available on this forum, some of which I am sure you could supply, that it would be a shame to be put off by those of us who hunt and know why, even have first hand experience of the damage done when a species reaches pest proportions.
    If you don't know why we do it, you are obviously either naieve or plain stupid, I choose to think the former. However, we as a community will not criticise you for sticking with tin targets, please don't criticise hunters for doing what we do, especially as you seem unaware of our motives and drives.
    effing amazing sig youve got there mate
    daystate . harrier .x2. walnut - AGS SWAT 4-16x56
    hw35, hawke pro-stalk 4-14x50.