Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ear Ache

Oggy,

You got away with confessing to £400 on a gun, ooh noo my ProSport in walnut with scope was "about £60". We all get it mate.
    I also get the "kids and school" stuff, even pointing out it's my day off doesn't seem to work.
    Take care, Voldy
    All in black, all in black, gives wabbits a heart attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Knockedover
    Nope, your all alone
    My missus positively pushes me out the door to go shooting and fishing
    I thought perhaps she was seeing someone behind my back but i checked when she was asleep the other night and the cobwebs are still there

I'm afraid its down to luck of the draw....i got married and about 15 years later re-discovered shooting, she bought me a Steyr pistol for my birthday and also paid to have it dipped.......i think she really understands me

She was asking what i wanted as a Fathers day gift.....might see if i can get a new 300bar 12ltr bottle....hey,i'm a cheeky git
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

My Mrs is at college doing a Chiropractic degree which is costing us £25 grand for the
    5 year course and is at college every second weekend for both Saturday and Sunday.

She may not like me going out shooting but she can't really say too much.

Nealsey
    I'm back.

Now THAT is what I call 'leverage'
    AA S200T .177 / AA Silencer / Magazine / AGS Sapphire 3-9x40 mil dot
    AA TDR .22 / Carbine cylinder / custom woodwork / HW silencer / AGS Mini 3-9x40 mil dot

Nice to do business with : Snock; Frenchi; Glow

Knockedover is offline Strength.Determination.Merciless.Forever.
    You checked both doors, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Nige52
    You checked both doors, right?
    I thought he was talking about the cobwebs around her flue

Ray

I thought she would be glad to get the house (and the TV remote) to her self for a few hours
    This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.. Logun Axsor Carbine .177 Weaver V24 6-24x42

Quote Originally Posted by voldemort
    Oggy,

You got away with confessing to £400 on a gun, ooh noo my ProSport in walnut with scope was "about £60". We all get it mate.
    I also get the "kids and school" stuff, even pointing out it's my day off doesn't seem to work.
    Take care, Voldy
    Where would we all be if it wasn't for all those B2s ads? My misses think my Daystates are around the same price.

My misses think my Daystates are around the same price.
    You'd better hope that she dosn't sell them for you then

Bob
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

BARPC

Basingstoke Air Rifle & Pistol Club. Founded 1975

Quote Originally Posted by Oggy
    right, i told the missus that i'm going out shooting over the weekend, which brought the obligatory "and what am i meant to do? i never see you anymore since you got that gun blah blah blah....."

you get the idea right?

does anyone else get this kind of crap from thier other half? or am i alone, stuck with a posessive nut-job for a bird?
    Oggy,
    Please don't go there

LagomorphHunter Guest
    I chose more wisely. Sarah not only comes ferreting with me (and she's excellent at it), she's also come hunting, has her own rifle, and lets me out once or twice a week. Cooks what I shoot, and makes an excellent rabbit in Guinness and prunes. Only downside is she did beat me at HFT once

And no, you can't marry her. Mine!

specky Guest
    god theres a lot of pain out there

i gave mine 500 quid towards a falcon t bird two years ago

she was using a webley spectre, before

as long as none of mine "cost anymore than that" she dont care

figjam Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Oggy
    right, i told the missus that i'm going out shooting over the weekend, which brought the obligatory "and what am i meant to do? i never see you anymore since you got that gun blah blah blah....."

you get the idea right?

does anyone else get this kind of crap from thier other half? or am i alone, stuck with a posessive nut-job for a bird?

you need to explain youself and your situation very clearly!
    are you listening......

My missus is very understanding...at the end of the day im not out boozing with mates, getting drunk, learing at women!

i'm not out on the town with mates attending nightclubs with scantliy clad women who pose a threat to your missus!

she knows my shooting mates and also trusts them!

but you have to comprimise, whilst your new hobby is 'bedding' in show her slightly more affection than normal and swap atleast one night a week that you would normally go out shooting and treat her!
    (it's all about browny points mate)

secondly, bin her!

find a new burd that will be used to you shooting from the start and if she has a problem then she can close the door on the way out

rgds
    kenny

Oggy, come to Tawd - bring her with you.

Get her a good book and a comfy chair. But watch out - we have several shootin wives - and they get very good.

Steve H

she wouldnt dare!!!!!! if he has a go at what i do then i will moan about going to all her dressage shows....with all the girls in jods and and and....!!!!! swings and roundabouts!!!! ah!
    she cooks what ever i shoot and likes the idea that i'm not near them others girls!!trust is a wonderfull thing init.

scotty
    "stuff" is just"stuff" but happieness is hard to find!