Thread: R.R. Charity Shoot - Sun. 2nd July.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

R.R. Charity Shoot - Sun. 2nd July.

As many of the members on here dont 'travel' to the UK & WORLDWIDE section on here and not caring wether I make a nuisance of myself (well it is for a very good cause) I thought I would bring the mountain to Mohamed.

On Sun 2nd July RIVINGTON RIFLEMEN will be holding its annual charity shoot, this year in aid of Derian House Childrens Hospice.
    Its a 30 target main course set in woodlands (at Kearsley near Bolton. Contact me for exact directions/map) and run to UKAHFT style rules (amongst others). There is also classes for Open Sight Recoiling, Scoped Recoiling, Top Junior (-17), Top Lady, Top Re-Entry, Top Team (5) plus a Funny Hat competition. Entries £5. Side shoots £1.
    EVERY PENNY taken from all the shooting events on this day will benefit the charity.
    Overnight camping (£4/person) is available with full facilities (showers, toilets, large grassed camping area) and meals £3 (Sat BBQ, Sun b/fast and lunch) must be pre-booked.
    At the end of the days shooting there is a Score Card Draw with, todate, 7new scopes, 7 quality gunbags, £50 gift voucher (Target Sports) 2 laser sight systems, a spotting scope, a Hawke Shot Saver, 10x25 binos, 2 cleaning kits (Napier and LOgun), plus folding chairs, stools, knives, mounts, pellets etc. etc. etc. etc. plus plenty of bottles of wine/spirits.
    While this is a fun shooting competition (where the only thing we take serious is safety - of course) our aim is to raise as much money as possible for the children who dont have a future.

Thank you for taking the time and effort to read this post.
    Last edited by I. J.; 30-06-2006 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Updated Draw Prize list
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk