IF ANYONE OUT THERE CARES, HERE IS A QUICK REVIEW.

1ST THE MANUACTURES BLURB FROM PYRAMID AIR (USA)

The Hunting Master has the highest power output of any commercially built pre-charged airguns in its class. This airgun is manufactured with the utmost concern to quality and engineering with respect to the real demands of the diehard airgun hunter. The pricing reflects a good value for its application in the field. Any .22 caliber airgun ammunition can be used without jamming. An excellent target and hunting air pistol.
Starting at 3,000 PSI with a 11.9gr RWS Hobby pellet

1st shot - 922 fps
10th shot - 685 fps

Starting at 3,000 PSI with a 28gr Eun Jin pellet

1st shot - 701 fps
6th shot - 628 fps
10th shot - 423 fps

oK, Now for the review. Don't even read this, just forget the whole thing. You know how every review , or just about every, is glowing and positive about the gun, like every gun is the best thing since sliced bread ??

Well this one isn't. This gun is only suitable as a wall hanging in a dark pub.
It is really heavy and not balanced. It is loud, even with a quality mod.
Sure it will take just about any pellet, but as it is a revolver riding on two roller bearings it gets out of line with every shot. Accuracy, yes, you can hit a large board at 20 yards but that's about it. It has a tiny resevour, and I guess if it makes it to 7-8 usably shots your doing well. The probe it came with didn't work, an FX probe was able to fill it. pistol or rifle mode, you'd be wasting a slot big time. It's ridiculously expensive, even after the recent 50+ GBP drop. (in US $500. from $660.) Oh if you get the whole package, you'll end up with a really nice pistol box, and a BSA pistol scope.

The long and the short, my dealer advised me to forget about it. I couldn't help myself, after all I am an addict. I feel I took one for the team.
Don't worry I can afford it. But the humiliation, (sour grapes)
BEST - ARTSR
for those who can help but look http://www.pyramydair.com/cgi-bin/mo...el_id=961:mad: