Thread: Mk 6 Airsporter.

Question Mk 6 Airsporter.

going to do up may ageing airsporter. About 22 yrs ago a i changed spring and piston head, the original piston head was plastic but the new one was aluminium. It was always mechanically noisy, wondered if anyone had any ideas and is the allly one incorrect. Got it from Hiller airguns.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Wait a while my friend, and a guy called Paddy SP will be along to advise you (he is something of an Airsporter guru). Oh and by the way, welcome to the BBS. If you want folk to deal with you openly however, I do strongly suggest you fill in your profile as people like to know a bit about the people they are communicating with . ATB: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Twixt Dartmoor and Exmoor, Devon (Tiverton way)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B
    ...a guy called Paddy SP will be along to advise you (he is something of an Airsporter guru).
    Gareth - many thanks for the compliment, but I'm no guru on these guns! I can only tell you about stuff I've done to my own specimens, and as I haven't done a plastic / aluminium piston comparison, I'm afraid I can't help...
    Beware the fury of a patient man... John Dryden (1631 - 1700).

My foxing website: www.foxonic.com

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddy_SP
    Gareth - many thanks for the compliment, but I'm no guru on these guns! I can only tell you about stuff I've done to my own specimens, and as I haven't done a plastic / aluminium piston comparison, I'm afraid I can't help...
    You are too modest Pat, but know what you mean... This looks like a job for either Raygun or I.J. then me thinks . ATB: G.W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.