Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: "Free rifle combo" Paypal acct now active

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Donation

£2 sent. All the best

Thanks Gents.
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

Thumbs up Donation

Chris C

I am a new boy on here and willing to donate, have PMd you

Glad to hopefully be part of a friendly group.

The armourer
    The armourer, with no where near as many guns as I used to have.

donation

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    Some of you may already be aware of the thread that Dave (Kingplinker...me) and i have been running about trying to get the BBS members to donate unwanted bits of kit, the donated items are then used or sold and the money put towards buying a combo(AAs200 & scope). The first combo was donated to Springfield ARC at the HFT shoot at Shepreth(many thanks to all who donated) , and the following 3 combo's went to young shooters who(along with their dads) are now starting to attend the UKAHFT shoots...so result

As a result of tons of feedback from the lads on here, we decided to set up a Paypal account with the email addy combo@airgunbbsmail.co.uk
    The idea being that there are approx 9000 members on here, if each popped 1 pound into the paypal account.....well work it out, and i'm sure most people wouldn't miss a quid. The funds from the account will be used to purchase kit from JSR, so its a win for a Young newbie, this sites host and a nice warm feeling for all the BBS members. ...and again, we will try to hand over a combo at the next UKAHFT shoot.

Any people out there that don't have access to paypal, but would like to help then please drop me a PM

The account will be monitored by myself & Dave, I'm sure you all know by now that this is genuine.

Chris & Dave.
    Hi Chris,can I please introduce myself as anew member to the bbs site and also to the computerworld (having a great frustrating time finding my way round as you can imagine) I assume the above project is still up and running and would like to donate but do not have access to paypal please advise how else I can send donation . Best regards and good luck with your future fund raising Gerald.

PM sent Armourer/Gerald.
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.

Donation

Cheers Chris,
    I have sent mine in the Royal (snail) mail today, went 1st class so you should get it in a week or so.
    The armourer, with no where near as many guns as I used to have.

Thanks, both arrived at the weekend

stagmanv835 is offline i tend to drink while on the bbs
    Tom griffin has made a donation ref this thread

http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26564

You only have the rights you are willing to fight for

Red face qwuestion

Some of you may already be aware of the thread that Dave (Kingplinker...me) and i have been running about trying to get the BBS members to donate unwanted bits of kit, the donated items are then used or sold and the money put towards buying a combo(AAs200 & scope). The first combo was donated to Springfield ARC at the HFT shoot at Shepreth(many thanks to all who donated) , and the following 3 combo's went to young shooters who(along with their dads) are now starting to attend the UKAHFT shoots...so result

As a result of tons of feedback from the lads on here, we decided to set up a Paypal account with the email addy combo@airgunbbsmail.co.uk
    The idea being that there are approx 9000 members on here, if each popped 1 pound into the paypal account.....well work it out, and i'm sure most people wouldn't miss a quid. The funds from the account will be used to purchase kit from JSR, so its a win for a Young newbie, this sites host and a nice warm feeling for all the BBS members. ...and again, we will try to hand over a combo at the next UKAHFT shoot.

Any people out there that don't have access to paypal, but would like to help then please drop me a PM

The account will be monitored by myself & Dave, I'm sure you all know by now that this is genuine.
    am still dont know how to acess the paypal and not sure what to do to send money over through paypal, so it would be helpful if somone could give me some help how tp use this,thankyou ,ken
    Chris & Dave.
    i am most pleased at becoming a member of the bbs sight,i am still learning on computor, and would gladly donate to this,but i

Please excuse the language,... but what a bloody good idea!!!
    posted a small donation your way,... I will send an e-mail to a certain Mr Gordon Brown, c/o Downing St, telling him of you good work/excellent cause,....... (please, don't hold your breath, though....)

Cheers anyway, Fred

Having been a member for only a short while I am very impressed with how informative, helpful and very friendly all the members I have been in contact with are.

I am a member of a few forums through various hobbies and must say this is one with the least amount of bitching.

I have made a small donation, hope it helps your cause.

Happy shooting.

many thanks

Paddy

This is a fantastic idea, particularly if everyone on the board signs up to the idea. I'll certainly be donating by close of play today - might even be able to afford a few donations...!!

Well done and thanks

combo found , just spoted

Chris & Dave.
    hi chris just spotted this & not sure how to post donation with pay pal i do have a account but a bit thik could you explane how to please thanks steve & kids

combo fund

bargain done mine keep up the good work