Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you like?

Question

Quote Originally Posted by gillieman
    Post by Home brew

I would like to see **** WITTS on the above thread to be strung up by their b cks for yet again putting our sport in the public eye because we all get tarred with the same brush as a bunch of teenage yobs with an air rifle!!
    The more and more sh*t you see or read in the papers i think thats why so many of us have problems on trying to get permission to shoot because the minute you say its for an air rifle its the same replay "Sorry no thank you!!."
    As sad as it brings me to say this i really do think there should be some form of licenceing for are great sport, to stop these idiots from spoiling it for the rest of us!
    I dont think it should be as strict as applying for a FAC but some form of BASC or BASA membership plus a membership to a gun club if your into tgt shooting with referances off the secretary, or if hunting is your bag maybe some form of course you have to undertake "if i'm not mistaken like they do in France" and run by BASC.
    I dont know what the answer is, but i do know that something needs to be sorted.
    What do you think lads?
    Am i barking up the wrong tree?
    ok.......

Y GWIR Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gillieman
    Post by Home brew

I would like to see **** WITTS on the above thread to be strung up by their b cks for yet again putting our sport in the public eye because we all get tarred with the same brush as a bunch of teenage yobs with an air rifle!!
    The more and more sh*t you see or read in the papers i think thats why so many of us have problems on trying to get permission to shoot because the minute you say its for an air rifle its the same replay "Sorry no thank you!!."
    As sad as it brings me to say this i really do think there should be some form of licenceing for are great sport, to stop these idiots from spoiling it for the rest of us!
    I dont think it should be as strict as applying for a FAC but some form of BASC or BASA membership plus a membership to a gun club if your into tgt shooting with referances off the secretary, or if hunting is your bag maybe some form of course you have to undertake "if i'm not mistaken like they do in France" and run by BASC.
    I dont know what the answer is, but i do know that something needs to be sorted.
    What do you think lads?
    Am i barking up the wrong tree?
    You've lost me!

I'd like more land and a bit more spare time to go shooting. Also a club that shoots on a staurday would be good too.

As far as guns are concerned i'd just like my mk1 rapid to be regged and tuned in the factory rather than spending a small fortune on getting it done but i understand that the design is quite old now.
    Break your backs and crack your oars men! If you wish to prevail.

You asked what i would like
    and thats it some form of licence to stop people ruining our sport!
    and maybe the offenders strung up.
    Hw100 Sk .20 Pulsar Trail XP38
    Hw100 SK .20 Mk4 Leup 2.5-8x38 TMR
    FX Wildcat .177 Hawke Panorama 3-12x40

"registration is the first step towards banning" remember that

Quote Originally Posted by zanes
    Or a big fight!
    What on earth gave you that idea?

I would like a proper co2 replica of an Army Colt to go with my co2 Winchester. Apparently, manufacturers are having difficulty fitting the required parts into the (curved handle) and don't think ones with the co2 cylinder underneath the barrel would sell (I wouldn't buy one).

I would like manufacturers to offer the option of either a "standard" (out of the box) or a fully tuned rifle for optimum performance (at some extra cost obviously).

with dna & cloning technology these day's i think id go for a wife that does what she's told & have dinner on the table when i come home from work ( ill get a slap if she see's this )

Lots more guns, thats what Id like.

Quote Originally Posted by aeron
    with dna & cloning technology these day's i think id go for a wife that does what she's told & have dinner on the table when i come home from work ( ill get a slap if she see's this )
    You be tinkering with forces you cannot possibly understand.

running round the wild's of somerset in a pink rom
    i would like a gun with anti wobble built in

wiggles
    theoben sirocco .177 hawke nite eye 3-9x50 >clicky<

the moose(new picture) >clicky<

Contrary to what you might have heard, game animals are not hard to kill. No warm-blooded animal can live without a heart, except for the possible exceptions of ex-wives

Quote Originally Posted by wiggles

wiggles
    Like stabilizers on a kids bike? I could do with one myself

Whitehaven where it's either cold or rainging or i
    My Diana 54 custom tuned with Rekord trigger and Hydea Sudat stock paid for by my local RFD. Also the land I have permission for to suddenly swarm with thousands of rabbits.

Murphy is offline Cooee! Chase me you naughty boys!
    I would also like discontinued models made again maybe on special order??
    Master Debater

Quote Originally Posted by wiggles

wiggles
    And freeze spray to stop quarry moving

...and better education for the public (and in some cases the police) about guns and country matters in general.