Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daystate Owners Club

Daystate Owners Club

Being the proud owner of a new Daystate X2 I am considering joining the Daystate Owners Club.
    Could any existing members give me some opinions as to if it's worth being a member?
    Webley Longbow .22 + Zero Option 3-9x50
    Daystate X2 SportsW .177 +AGS VIPIR 4-16x50
    Gamo P800 .177

send a PM to sniper22

I think Tony runs it

allan
    Rude Fat Dog 10/22Browning Buckmark pistol

Thanks for that Allan...

.but if Tony runs the club he no doubt thinks it Brilliant!!!!
    LOL

What do other members think?
    Webley Longbow .22 + Zero Option 3-9x50
    Daystate X2 SportsW .177 +AGS VIPIR 4-16x50
    Gamo P800 .177

I joined 3 years ago, No real benefits as such, crappy news letter perhapes once a year, small discount on accessories '5%' but NOT rifles. waste of time in my opinion, save your money.
    http://www.eastdevonftc.co.uk

On a break from FT.

sniper22 Guest
    that was then.

costs £15 per year to join, 10% discount on all but the guns, quarterly newsletter (win a fleece in the latest one) insider info on develpments at the factory, tuning, mods, etc etc etc.
    i do think its good, ive put a lot of hard work into it along with ian the webby guru.
    feel free to join and post anything daystate related, with input from the members it will grow.

nitepreditor Guest

Thumbs down

ive tried to join but everytime i press the join tab i get taken somewere else
    so thats got kicked intouch

I think I joined last week

Heard nowt though so not sure

Guess I'll have to wait until the bank statement comes through, then I'll know for sure

sniper22 Guest
    a paypal account is being set up so the whole thing can be done online. bear with us

sniper22 Guest
    next weekend im at the midland game fair with daystate. ill have membership forms there if anyone wants to join. the 10% discount will apply so you could walk away with a cheap sleeve of pellets etc. also if you join theres a word search to do (just put your membership number and details on it and it goes in the hat to win a daystate fleece. the draw will be at 3pm sunday. if your there and you win, your walking away with it. if not it will be posted on to you.
    im sure tony belas will throw a few baseball hats in as runners up prizes.
    any members entries recieved at the factory before thursday will be entered into the draw too.

Thats good. I joined last week (or the week before), but haven't heard anything yet - so haven't got my membership number.

I'm after a new magazine (not sure whether or not to get the 20-mag), so that should save me £4-£8 !!!

Darren.
    Wildcat .177 / Daystate AirWolf MCT / Daystate Mk3 / BSA Ultra / AA S200
    Last few good deals - MANY - search my history

sniper22 Guest
    give the factory a call on monday. im sure that the magazine will be with you in a matter of days.

I joined over the phone a few weeks ago, I am not really sure it's of any benifit though.
    The 10% discount seems ok but I am sure if you get on well with your local dealer you could probably push for that anyway.
    I recieved my news letter but don't remember seeing anything about a membership number or anything like that, the trouble is Daystate are a pretty good company anyway and treat the owners well without having to join the club, I broke my magazine, (took it apart and lost the spring like an idiot) sent it off to them and they repaired it free of charge.

If you can afford the £15.00 then go ahead, if not then for what there is in the members area of their site I'd say save your money.

Rob.
    AA S510R TDR Hawke Vantage SF 4-16X44

I joined the SMK owners/fan club because I enjoy talking to myself

ps I dont own an SMK which Im sure are great
    Weihrauch HW97 .177, Weihrauch HW80 .22, Weihrauch HW77 .22

sniper22 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Laidlaw View Post
    I joined over the phone a few weeks ago, I am not really sure it's of any benifit though.
    The 10% discount seems ok but I am sure if you get on well with your local dealer you could probably push for that anyway.
    I recieved my news letter but don't remember seeing anything about a membership number or anything like that, the trouble is Daystate are a pretty good company anyway and treat the owners well without having to join the club, I broke my magazine, (took it apart and lost the spring like an idiot) sent it off to them and they repaired it free of charge.

If you can afford the £15.00 then go ahead, if not then for what there is in the members area of their site I'd say save your money.

Rob.
    sorry rob, its a club mate, if you as a member dont add or input anything, how can we grow. the club is more than just one bloke doing all the work.
    its easy to sit there and comment adversely - why not submit something instead?
    i was up all night a few times on the project and recently carried out a strip and examination of a sportsman mk2 because theres nothing available elsewhere.

It is hard to run a mag / club - I speak as someone who had the misfortune to publish a Hang-Gliding mag for my local club.

90% of the time it was full of ****e, with 2/3 people contributing articles etc and me regurgitating old stuff and plagarising the rest.

I'll do my damnedest (spelling?) to do a write-up of my gun/scope/shoots etc - as soon as I get round to it.

I can only echo the comments from Tony that its a club, and if every member submitted an article just once a year, we'd all be better off.

Darren.
    Wildcat .177 / Daystate AirWolf MCT / Daystate Mk3 / BSA Ultra / AA S200
    Last few good deals - MANY - search my history