Thread: Webley Tempest

Webley Tempest

HI all very quick question
    I thinking of selling of my tempest.
    I never seem to use it any more and its just sitting in my desk draw (locked i might and ) doing nothing.

It's only ever had about a tin of pellets through it and was brought from new about 18 months ago

Just wondering what kind of price I should be asking for it.

Also whats the policy on posting a pistol? is it allowed ? never posted any type of air rifle/pistol before so really have no idea.
    Thank you
    Aaron
    Lucifer meaning the bringing of light (from Latin lux "light" and ferre "to bring"). the morning star (Venus)

General rule seems to be about 2/3 of the new price for gear in good nick, so probably about £50 I would guess.

No reason not to post a pistol, the mail order boys do it all the time. Wrap it up well though.

Old-gun Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    HI all very quick question
    I thinking of selling of my tempest.
    I never seem to use it any more and its just sitting in my desk draw (locked i might and ) doing nothing.

It's only ever had about a tin of pellets through it and was brought from new about 18 months ago

Just wondering what kind of price I should be asking for it.

Also whats the policy on posting a pistol? is it allowed ? never posted any type of air rifle/pistol before so really have no idea.
    Thank you
    Aaron
    do you still want to sell it.
    is it a 177