Thread: are things in the sales section selling fast or is it just me

are things in the sales section selling fast or is it just me

as above i have sold four things in the last 2 days, one in 2 mins, one in about 20 and two in about 30, am i selling too cheap or is it just fast at the moment
    ford focus. 133bhp 262ft/ib of torque
    anshutz 8002
    RIVINGTON RIFLEMEN & WENDOVER FTC

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    I think it's the time of year and we seem to have a few new members who are either selling or buying some different and good priced gear, the amount of bargins on here recently has shocked me and luckily for me I've had some dosh at the time to buy them .

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

I was one of the lucky ones.

Not long brought an air rifle on here. It was only posted about 3mins before I replyed to it.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

I suppose it depends on what you're selling. I've seen some brilliant stuff on here that would usually have been snapped up go unsold this past month or two.

nelsdad is offline Jings crivens an' help ma boab!
    The sales section has its ups and downs. At around Christmas time someone was saying the same thing....except the opposite! There have been some nice goodies in the sales section lately, you just have to keep an eye on it....and have the dosh to spend in it
    Bill

I know what you mean Steve it seems rifles that are sort after are just sitting there which normaly sells within minutes.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

I have bought two rifles from this site within a week. The first was a .177 Fenman from a nice bloke, then a few days later a L/H walnut stocked TX200 MK2 .177 came up for sale. As a southpaw I couldn't leave it go could I.
    I just hope nothing else turns up 'cos i'm skint.
    Just have to go out and use them now.
    Paul
    Paul

[QUOTE=paul68]I have bought two rifles from this site within a week. The first was a .177 Fenman from a nice bloke

THAT'S ME THAT IS

Paul, how harder is the .177 Fenman to cock to your .22 ?

Pete

I have bought a number of items lately, the wide range and the quality of the items for sale make it hard to resist (Well that's my excuse)
    Plus the people selling are trustworthy and describe their items fairly, NOT like that flipping auction site
    I'd Buy That For A Dollar....

Pretty much the same, as far as I can tell. I can't tell if there is any difference in recoil either. The .22 is 1997 vintage and the .177 is a lot newer.
    The Fenman has definitly evolved and become more refined over the years.
    I went out on a shoot yesterday evening with the .22 and gave my mate a go (he uses a TX200 Mk3) and he reckons it's hard work to cock. I told him he was a wuss, but have to admit that he has a point. Try before you buy.

Paul
    Paul

Nickpan is offline I love a lot of slippery, soapy men's bums!
    Is it all going so fast, because Kingplinker now has broadband?
    no such words as alot or ect, and do you really want to add a second 'o' in 'lose', unless you're talking about something that isn't very tight?

Paul, compared to my tuned 95K, the Fenman was a b*tch to cock, you can cock my 95K with one finger.

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by look no hands
    Paul, compared to my tuned 95K, the Fenman was a b*tch to cock, you can cock my 95K with one finger.

Pete
    I know what you mean, my tuned HW77 is the same. I don't understand why so much effort is needed. Should be able to shoot through a brick wall with all the strength required to cock it.
    Paul