Thread: Newbie Surrenders

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Newbie Surrenders

Got home from the pub at 3.30 pm after 6 pints of cheap lager. After watching telly for a while I see a young woody taking the mick by standing on my pride and joy.If any car buffs interested its a Saab 9 5 Aero nice and clean but about to be covered in crap.Anyway after banging on the window its still there.So I went out and gave it a talking to .Wouldnt have gone out if there were loads of them in case I got attacked , it might have had a knife!!lots in the news lately afraid. Anyway it wouldnt budge so I opened the car and got the camera. I have another pic with the dam thing looking at a cold drink which my younger other half decided to give it.She said it was tired!!!!
    Anyway this really is the laststraw.After 9 visits to farmers,11 letters and 6 phone calls to farming customers I still cant find a shoot.Yet the squirrels and woodys are rubbing my nose in it begging me to use my new AA400.I can see a bargain on the horizon for someone!!!Anyway hope the photo gives a laugh and if you want the one wih the bowl of water let me know.
    Desperate Dan
    Attached Images Attached Images