Thread: Anyone in the folkestone area??

Anyone in the folkestone area??

Well, me and the missus have upped sticks and moved the 200 miles from leicestershire to Folkestone .... Now I am clucking with withdrawals, Had several decent shoots up Leicester way and now got to start all over again and get some more permissions

Is there any airgun clubs that anyone knows of in the Folkestone area? My S10 is begging me to pull it's trigger

Hi
    The cloest club to you would be 3D AGC in Dover I think the contact for them is Robert Carvey 01843 293376.

Or you would always be welcome to pop along to our club near Paddock Wood - See web site below.

Regards

Stewart

Thanks Stewart, will check them out

Thumbs up Club

Hi Shane , the Dover, Deal & District gun club is at Single edge Lane, Whitfield, Dover. At the end of the A2 heading towards Dover about 100 yards from the Whitfield roundabout (macdonalds) turn left(ramada hotel turning) this is single edge lane, stay on this lane for approx 1 mile, you drive alongside an acient wood, past the manor, on the right hand side, slightly hidden, is a 5 bar metal gate, on a thursday and sunday you will find us lurking there, sunday is also shot gun boys, so follow the noise. It is a good club with good, friendly and very helpful members. Hope this helps.

Cheers, Dave.

Thanks Dave, will pop along soon, been to 5 farms today and got 5 knockbacks so now the cluckings getting worse

roblade is offline Time for a coffee........;-)
    yep that would be me my numbers already been given out but if your welcome to just turn up and bring your rifle. Wont cost you a penny for your first visit either

If you need it my mobile number is 07726024573.

We are not a seriouse FT shooters club, in fact the best description of us would be a gloryfied plinkers club as someone once said. It doesnt matter what you shoot, how well you shoot, just as long as you enjoy shooting

we can catere for 16 shooters under cover bench rested, or a total of 30 shooters at any one time. There are pleanty of vermn shooters at the club and they might be able to give you a bit of help and advice on getting a shoot in the area

ROB
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) the bunnies are coming!
    (")_(") THE BUNNIES ARE COMING!!!!!

to spring? or not to spring? that is the question. oh sod it get them both!!!!