Thread: Another MadMark thread

Y GWIR Guest

Another MadMark thread

I have heard nothing but good things about Mark since being on this forum. I have had the pleasure of dealing witth him in person over this weekend and bought a superten from him. He is possibly one of the most genuine and generous people I have ever met and will go out of his way to help someone. Mark, You should be proud of yourself there aren't many like in this day and age, thanks for the hospitality. James
    Last edited by Y GWIR; 28-08-2006 at 10:03 PM.

I also got this impression of Mark and its nice to know there are some good guys around

Quote Originally Posted by minibbb
    I also got this impression of Mark and its nice to know there are some good guys around
    Including MARK, there are lots of good guys around these parts. Well done all

Nickpan is offline I love a lot of slippery, soapy men's bums!
    And is Mark mad, or is it just a clever name?
    no such words as alot or ect, and do you really want to add a second 'o' in 'lose', unless you're talking about something that isn't very tight?

Mad Mark Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Y GWIR
    I have heard nothing but good things about Mark since being on this forum. I have had the pleasure of dealing witth him in person over this weekend and bought a superten from him. He is possibly one of the most genuine and generous people I have ever met and will go out of his way to help someone. Mark, You should be proud of yourself there aren't many like in this day and age, thanks for the hospitality. James
    NO PROBS JAMES.IT WAS NICE TO MEET UP AT NORTH WALES SHOOTING SCHOOL ON SATURDAY AS ANDY HAS SAID THERE ARE SOME TOP BLOKES IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD SOME ****ING ASS HOLES ASWELL BUT 99.9% OF YOU LADS ARE GREAT AND WOULD GO WELL OUT OF YOUR WAY TO LEND A HAND LIKE MOVING DAUGHTERS BOYFRIENDS FROM MY HOUSE BY FORCE {ANDY AND THANKS FOR THE CHAT JAMES DONT GET MANY VISITORS AND DONT GET OUT MUCH SO ENJOYE A GOOD CHAT.WOULD BE NICE IF ALL THE BBS LADS FROM ROUND THIS AREA COULD MEET UP AT A PUB AND GET PISSED AND HAVE A GOOD LAUGH.BIG THANKS MARK

Quote Originally Posted by Y GWIR
    How are you enjoying your new S10 James?
    have you had any bunnies with it yet?
    Hw100 Sk .20 Pulsar Trail XP38
    Hw100 SK .20 Mk4 Leup 2.5-8x38 TMR
    FX Wildcat .177 Hawke Panorama 3-12x40

Mad Mark Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gillieman
    How are you enjoying your new S10 James?
    have you had any bunnies with it yet?
    HI HAVE YOU FOUND YOURS ANY BETTER MATE.I WAS THINKING HOW ABOUT A PUB MEET AND BRING THE WIFES TO IF WE CAN GET AS MENY MEMBERS TO GO AS POSSIBLE IT WOULD BE A RIGHT LAGH. ANDY IS UP FOR IT IN A BIG WAY LIKES HIS BEER MARK

Quote Originally Posted by mad mark
    HI HAVE YOU FOUND YOURS ANY BETTER MATE.I WAS THINKING HOW ABOUT A PUB MEET AND BRING THE WIFES TO IF WE CAN GET AS MENY MEMBERS TO GO AS POSSIBLE IT WOULD BE A RIGHT LAGH. ANDY IS UP FOR IT IN A BIG WAY LIKES HIS BEER MARK
    Yes mate i will ask the long haired general (wife) later Mark
    and then we can sort time and location out!!.

Cheers Nige
    Hw100 Sk .20 Pulsar Trail XP38
    Hw100 SK .20 Mk4 Leup 2.5-8x38 TMR
    FX Wildcat .177 Hawke Panorama 3-12x40

Aerova Guest
    Grate Plan O Mad One!, nice to meet up with you all at the weekend. Which pub as no way do I want to be driving home – hang on just noted the bring the missis part (inspired then we get a driver for getting home. (might not be able to put it quite like that to my missus – time to work on some brownie points me thinks)

Never did get to try your lovely MFR Nige - think i got all excited and kept skitting around. very nice to meet you though top bloke

Anyway hope we do it again soon guys its the most busy i have seen NWSS so guess it was a good meet up.

O and a big thank you to James for showing me where to get my bottle filled - i would never have found that place.

Y GWIR Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gillieman
    Yes mate i will ask the long haired general (wife) later Mark
    and then we can sort time and location out!!.

Cheers Nige
    I only picked it up last night Nige so haven't chance to try it in the field yet, I am very pleased with it though, love the balance and pointability of it.

Strange thing that "North Wales" meeting, Phil had a Wirral accent, Nige south walian, Mark southern english, Rob (aerova) a sort of Eaton educated twang a bit like David Cameron , All decent blokes non the less. Rob, keep in touch and let me know when the landowner returns from holiday, I would be more than willing to help out with the infestation.