Hello all,
just thought i would introduce myself and hopefully get an answer to a question.

the names Kris and i have been an Air Rifle enthusiast since i was old enough to fire one, i have gone through quite a few rifles and air guns, but faded in and out of them all. never settling on one i liked.

I have had experience repairing them, building them upgrades etc (also had some brief experience with the ol scatter guns (shotguns incase you did'nt know) but there harder to use without a legal place to use them.

i have just bought a new rifle online after reading some decent reviews about it, got the Rifle, scope, 2 packs of pellets and a gun bag, so i figured i am ready to go on that aspect.

my question is can anyone tell me if there is an OX Spring or alternative high preformance spring avaliable in the UK for this Rifle?

Or do you think in your opinions the preformance of the gun is adequate.

http://www.bbguns.co.uk/843_1_1757805.html

and if you would`nt mind answering one more question whats the best way to sight a new rifle in without any formal equipment designed for the job, or any wide open expanses of land to sit down and target shoot all day?