Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hello, need a little bit of information

Quote Originally Posted by rusham
    All he needs is a bit of education and pointing in the right direction and the blessed Saint Weevie is doing that.
    Bless you my son!

kristiaan_d Guest
    thanks for all the comments lads, trust me i am honest about this and want to get back into this and learn hopefully a lot more about it. heck i learnt a lot after the first post

( i never take a bad or "evil" post to heart )

when i was younger my area did have a very loose attitude to air guns in general nearly every lad i knew had one or wanted one. and our forests had more shooters in it than wildlife ( it was'nt so much a dawn chorus more a dawn reload), and as mentioned very few people cared or worried.

it has been a hell of a culture shock since i got back into it. all the places i used to go are now sealed or impossible to get near ( thanks to the idiots who belive a portable barbeque is a renault Clio ), i have had to think hard to find really out of the way (and as safe as i can get) forest places to shoot.

at the moment and to be honest again i have only been out twice since i got my first rifle again shooting. The only places i have found to go are so far out of the way i get bored walking to them ( yes i know i will get fit from the walk ) so to join a club would be great, i can spend 15 mins in the car with all the kit, turn up half a talk and a good time shoot, learn something and then go home ( all legally )

thus eleviating the worry of the police or being shot at by irate farmers ( and there are a few in my area )

also thanks for the information about the gun shop, will try and get up to them on a weekend ( if there open sats? )

Quote Originally Posted by kristiaan_d
    also thanks for the information about the gun shop, will try and get up to them on a weekend ( if there open sats? )
    Yes they are.

Make your mind up about which calibre you would like before you go. They will tell you that .22 is God's own calibre, so be warned.